JLL, a Fortune 500 company, is a leading professional services firm that specializes in commercial real estate. We have nearly 300 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of over 80,000. We operate locally, regionally and globally – and it’s up to you which scale fits your professional plans best. With us, you’ll be able to participate in innovative projects and leave a lasting impact with your work. Achieve your ambitions while contributing to JLL success. We are waiting for you!
Please check what we offer and apply for the role of:
Assistant, Workplace Advisory
The primary objective of this position is to provide high level administrative and organizational support to the team. The Role requires performing a spectrum of administrative functions and supporting day-to-day department activities.
- Provide excellent quality, quick and responsive services to the team
- Support the department in what is being produced for clients
- Arrange travel and accommodation and manage meeting logistics
- Prepare expense claims on behalf of team members and invoicing documentation
- Undertake all administrative tasks required for the daily running of the department, i.e. photocopying, binding, sending proposals, etc.
- Create database with client contacts, input data, manage contacts
- Ad hoc translations
- Continuously develop market knowledge and terminology
- Review press and newspapers on a daily basis in order to determine business opportunities for the team
- Prepare and distribute meeting minutes.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Outgoing personality and enthusiastic, can-do approach to work
- Team player, contributing to own and team objectives, focused on the best outcome for all
- Self-motivated, confident and energetic
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Good listening skills
- Very good command of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, Autocad as an additional advantage
- Language skills – fluent written and spoken English
- Focused on high quality of outputs
- Dedicated to building and developing appropriate professional and friendly relationships with team members.
- Employment contract.
- Competitive benefit package (incl. Benefit Systems, private healthcare, life insurance).
- Possibility to work in a highly professional, stimulating and challenging work environment of multinational Company with great and long-term career prospective.
- Opportunity to demonstrate your own initiatives.
- Attractive office location in A class building within a 5-minute walk from the metro station
- Comfortable working environment (own canteen, library, relax area).
- Opportunity to participate in training and development programs.
- Friendly and supportive company culture.
Please note we will contact selected candidates only. Please include the following clause in your application: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji aktualnego oraz przyszłych procesów rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. z 2002r. Nr 101, poz. 926 ze zm.).