private medical care
Associate Category Manager - Direct (Chemistry, Raw Materials, Packaging)
Lundbeck Group Business ServicesAbout the company
- Aleja Generała Tadeusza Bora-Komorowskiego 25C, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Offer expired a month ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- manager / supervisor
Does your heart beat for Pharmaceutical and Biologics Development, Process Chemistry and/or Chemical/Pharmaceutical Production as well as team work? Do you thrive in a busy environment, close to core business activities where you will be able to work broadly with different tasks and collaborate with many stakeholders and external vendors?
If so, this is a great chance to join us as Associate Category Manager.
Corporate Procurement at Lundbeck consists of 35 ambitious and enthusiastic Category Managers, Associate Category Managers, Category Negotiators, Buyers and Process Specialists who together secure a professional and efficient source-to-pay process within all areas of indirect, R&D and direct spend. We take outset in our strongly integrated Category Management processes and deliver value through our structured approach to planning, project execution as well as stakeholder, and supplier management. We work together across sites, and the position we are looking to fill will be placed in either Valby, Denmark or Krakow, Poland.
Our new Associate Category Manager will join a team of 9 Category Managers within the department of Direct & R&D Category Management. We work individually as well as in teams where sparring and mutual support are key in the way we interact. We are a homogeneous team of highly professional and ambitious colleagues who also realize that a work day needs to be fun and social.
As a member of the team, you will:
- Take the lead in managing delegated sourcing projects and processes within the CMC or Direct categories, i.e. Pharmaceutical Production, Biologics and Process Chemistry; Chemical and Pharmaceutical Production, Packaging Materials and/or CMOs, hereunder run RFXs, negotiation of complex orders as well as negotiation of contracts in close alignment with Lundbeck’s line of business and well supported and guided by the responsible Category Managers
- Play a role in the development and implementation of the category strategies and plans for the area and ensure long term stakeholder alignment alignment/prioritization and execution
- Drive and manage sourcing projects utilizing category management methodology
- Ensure in close cooperation with Lundbeck line of business delivery on time, quality, compliance, efficiencies, GxP related requirements and overall Lundbeck long term interests across the contract portfolio
- Take part in lifecycle management of the relevant contract portfolio ensuring continued commercial and legal value generation
At least 3 years of experience with CMC or Direct sourcing or procurement and related processes
A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from a University or Business School relevant to the position
Strong project management skills demonstrated through a minimum of 3 years’ experience managing projects either in or related to the category areas mentioned above
Understanding of one or more of the following areas: Pharmaceutical Development, Biologics, Process Chemistry, raw materials, packaging materials or CMOs, either from a procurement or overall pharmaceutical point of view
Experience with e-sourcing and preferably Ariba will be a plus, but is not a requirement
Business partnering skills, ability to influence and an empathetic mind-set
An interest in building your sourcing skills (project management, negotiations, legal understanding, data analysis and Category Management)
Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and a structured approach
English at C1 (another European language is welcome)
What we offer
A unique chance to develop your career in a global, pharmaceutical company while working on complex processes in an amazing working environment. There are wide possibilities of career development options within Lundbeck organization, including professional training, talent programs as well as international assignments. We are focused on people in everything we do, thus if you are looking for an intimate working environment, meaningful work and inspiring purpose in your professional life – this is the place for you.
Please be informed that we will contact selected candidates who will meet our selection criteria.
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
Lundbeck Group Business Services
We are Lundbeck – a global pharmaceutical company based in Copenhagen, Denmark, tirelessly dedicated to restoring brain health, so every person can be their best. In March 2014, we established Lundbeck Group Business Services in Kraków to help Lundbeck employees globally focus their specialized skills on providing innovative treatments to people suffering from brain diseases. We do that by delivering best-in-class business services in the following areas: Accounting and Reporting, Procurement and Finance Operations, IT and Business Process & System Support, and Human Resources.