sharing the costs of sports activities
Associate Commercial Supply Chain
ANPHARM Przedsiębiorstwo Farmaceutyczne S.A.
- Annopol 6B, Białołęka, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- offer expired over a month ago
- contract of employment
- team manager
- home office work, hybrid work
1. Virtual plant team lead for Supply Chain – Contract Manufacturing Organizations (CMO) management
• As a member of cross functional Virtual Plant teams that includes MSAT, QA, Supply Chain and purchasing, execute supply chain activities for the External Manufacturing Supply Chain Operations team as needed.
• With support from Global Supply Chain Management, oversee timelines for both internal activities and external production activities at Contract Manufacturing Organizations (CMOs) to ensure continuous supply of Commercial and Clinical materials through the supply chain.
• Anticipate, identify, manage & resolve demand & supply imbalances to ensure achievement of agreed plan
• Manage global supply chain product lifecycle from pre-commercial through commercialization to phase-out
2. Supply planning
• Drive the global supply planning process in the system in collaboration with CMOs/EXM, demand planners, supply planners, considering appropriate critical constraints (Define supply plan for each CMO)
• Communicate decisions and supply impacts to all stakeholders, escalation and prioritization of supply responses around all issues and opportunities impacting customer service
• Maintain and communicate production schedule at all inventory levels
• Translate Master Supply Forecast into Supplier specific production forecasts. Obtain approval for supplier forecasts and distribute to appropriate internal and external working teams
• Support supply planning for both clinical supply chain and commercial supply chain (as needed)
• Develop / Drive scenario analyses and contingency planning to optimize business continuity and risk mitigation goals while appropriately balancing inventory and COGS
• Support Global S&OP supply process
3. PO management & Execution
• Issue POs and track invoices to ensure project budget is maintained.
• Monitor execution against agreed upon supply plans and resolve and communicate any deviations from the plan to relevant stakeholders
• Maintain accurate inventory in Servier’s inventory management system including production, data entry and reporting
• Ensure that plan and field inventory levels are on target in order to meet customer service levels. Identify and resolve excess, slow moving and obsolete inventory issues
• Participate in projects to ensure long term market supply, support launch management activities and support the lifecycle management of existing products. Expedite and support activities as necessary for geographical expansion of the company’s products
• Act as the link from supply chain to stakeholders in External manufacturing, project management, finance, quality, MSAT, regulatory, purchasing and the market in order to meet established business goals (and coordination within global supply chain)
• KPI monitoring
• Identify supply chain related cost improvements with CMO and bring to VPT
7. Other duties as required or directed by the Manager or Functional Management
• Identify continuous improvement opportunities for both planning tools and process
We do not expect this list to be all encompassing and are committed to looking at what applicants bring a variety of experience sets and education. Looking for “the whole person,” authentic self.
BS/ MS degree in Business, Supply Chain/Material Management or life science field.
Experience Experience in operating contracts with CMOs
Experience with purchase orders, and invoicing
Experience with capacity planning and knowledge of pharmaceutical Sales & Operations Planning Processes.
Good knowledge in global Supply Chain processes & tools (Excel is a must, SAP, JDA, other Supply chain tools) in an international environment (APICS certifications preferred)
Strong experience in a multi-functional team role utilizing risk management processes
Demonstrates proficiency with lean practices and standard work and processes
Ability to work both independently and under supervision in a timely manner
Demonstrates a solution oriented mind set
Ability to manage and resolve conflict
Ability to build authentic relationships internally, with external vendors/third party
Ability to manage complexity in a range of situations (Stressful situations…)
Creativity in problem identification and resolution and a relentless, hands-on drive to implement and accomplish company goals and objectives in a rapid-paced, changing business environment.
Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
Synthesis, capacity to adapt
Effective communication with ability to influence others at every level (Persuasive) in a highly scientific and technical environment (written and verbal) including diplomacy, negotiation skills.
Fluent speaking and writing English
Thinks big picture and can connect the dots easily.
Collaborates well with other areas of the business
Experience in the Pharmaceutical industry and/or other : Minimum 3 year of direct experience in a GMP manufacturing environment. Exposure and experience in Pharmaceutical/Bio-Technology manufacturing process, principles and practices
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
corporate sports team
doctor’s duty hours in the office
mobile phone available for private use
computer available for private use
retirement pension plan
no dress code
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
sharing the costs of holidays for kids
ANPHARM Przedsiębiorstwo Farmaceutyczne S.A.
ANPHARM Przedsiębiorstwo Farmaceutyczne SA wchodzi w skład największej, niezależnej francuskiej firmy farmaceutycznej SERVIER, obecnej w 148 krajach świata i zatrudniającej 21.000 osób na całym świecie.
ANPHARM z siedzibą w Warszawie, jest firmą wytwarzającą leki w postaci tabletek, na rynek polski oraz na eksport.
We’re an organization, committed to modelling diversity, equity, and inclusion for the entire industry, and to maintaining an inclusive environment with equitable treatment for all. We are interested in growing our team with passionate, committed, and innovative individuals. We encourage all to apply to our open roles and are always willing to consider skills and experiences outside of what is listed in the job description.
Summary of role:
The ASSOCIATE COMMERCIAL SUPPLY CHAIN is responsible for creating the master production schedule, coordinating the production, allocation & distribution of commercial and/or clinical products from the CMO, Contract Manufacturing Organizations, plant. As the VPT (Virtual Plant Team) Supply Chain Lead is the key contact with external partners in his scope on all Supply Chain related topics. Is responsible balancing partners' plants efficiency, patient requirements and financial needs of the company. Is responsible for anticipating, evaluating and correcting supply plan deviations with recommendation of concrete actions.
Other relevant information:
Option for remote work ie, travel