private medical care
Associate Financial Analyst
EUROFINS GSC IT POLAND Sp. z o.o.
- Ściegiennego 3, KatowiceKatowice, Silesian
- offer expired over a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular), junior specialist (Junior)
- home office work, hybrid work
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
The Associate Financial Analyst will be supporting local IT Controller in Information Security department with project cost controlling, budget planning and administrative activities. Additionally, he/she will cooperate with local finance team as well as with company controlling.
The main responsibilities:
• daily contact with internal counterparties (sending inquiries)
• supporting of cost transparency and efficient/fair cost allocation to the Business
• ensuring maintenance of master data related to controlling
• supporting of the preparation of the consolidated Reports
• assisting in the improvement of internal controls
• assist with budget planning
• various ad-hoc tasks
Professional consulting or enterprise experience as either:
• Junior finance controller/analyst
• Reporting junior specialist, preferably with IT background
• Team support specialist keen on financial reporting
• Skilled in preparation of elaborate reports both in writing and as data tables
• Advanced Excel skills
• Good level of English
• Very good interpersonal relation skills.
• Ability to work in a complex international environment.
• Eager to learn and continuously develop personal and technical capabilities.
• Bachelors or Master’s degree (preferably Economics study)
What we offer
We can offer very attractive, multicultural and friendly work environment in fast-growing international company (more than 50 000 employees now), possibility to grow and make the next step in your professional career and self-development, long-term relationship and competitive salary package and bonus, medical and life insurance, possibility of remote working and flexible working hours.
Якщо Ви є громадянином України, ми заохочуємо Вас подати заявку на цю чи інші вакансії серед корпоративних юридичних осіб компанії Eurofins у Польщі. Ми не вимагаємо робочого знання польської мови – достатньо, аби Ви могли вільно спілкуватися англійською, враховуючи, що Ви відповідаєте усім вимогам посади, яка Вас цікавить. Процес Вашого працевлаштування та супроводжуюча інформація будуть на 100% надані англійською мовою.
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
corporate sports team
no dress code
coffee / tea
sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
employee referral program
EUROFINS GSC IT POLAND Sp. z o.o.
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group's key figures are approx. 4.56 billion Euros turnover, over 800 laboratories across 50 countries and about 50,000 staff.