sharing the costs of sports activities
Associate Financial Analyst
Eurofins GSC Poland Sp. z o. o.
- Ściegiennego 3, KatowiceKatowice, Silesian
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- junior specialist (Junior)
- hybrid work
- Immediate employment
- remote recruitment
The Associate Financial Analyst will be supporting local IT Controller in Information Security department with project cost controlling, budget planning and administrative activities. Additionally, he/she will cooperate with local finance team as well as with company controlling.
The main responsibilities:
• Daily contact with internal counterparties (sending inquiries)
• Supporting of cost transparency and efficient/fair cost allocation to the Business
• Ensuring maintenance of master data related to controlling
• Supporting of the preparation of the consolidated Reports
• Assisting in the improvement of internal controls
• Assist with budget planning
• Various ad-hoc tasks
Professional consulting or enterprise experience as either:
• Junior finance controller/analyst
• Reporting junior specialist, preferably with IT background
• Team support specialist keen on financial reporting
• Skilled in preparation of elaborate reports both in writing and as data tables
• Advanced Excel skills
• Good level of English
• Very good interpersonal relation skills.
• Ability to work in a complex international environment.
• Eager to learn and continuously develop personal and technical capabilities.
• Bachelors or Master’s degree (preferably Economics study)
What we offer
Possibility of career development in the international organization
Positive work atmosphere
Attractive salary and bonuses package
My Benefit System and private medical care
Possibility to grow within the company
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
no dress code
video games at work
coffee / tea
extra social benefits
employee referral program
Eurofins GSC Poland Sp. z o. o.
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins laboratories work with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
The Eurofins network of companies is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. It is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. It also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 58,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 54 countries. Eurofins companies offer a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2021, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR 6.72 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.