We are searching for the best candidates for the position of:
Associate - HR Operations
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Location: Warszawa nr ref: 3048380
As part of the Global Operations HR team, the purpose of the role is to provide professional & proactive HR & benefits support to the GE businesses as part of the Employee Services HR team in Poland.
- HR/Employee Partnership (10%)
- Proactively telephone customers to ensure timely resolution of transactions
- Actively seek customer feedback & use it to improve our service offering
- Deliver on commitments, manage expectations & keep customers informed on progress – taking clear accountability and ownership throughout the process
- HR Administration (90%)
- Consistently follow defined HR processes, challenging steps that may not make sense / add value
- Ensure that high standards of accuracy and quality are maintained with appropriate controls in place, taking accountability for compliance with defined HR processes, relevant legal and GE policy requirements
- Manage HR document circulation in an appropriate and controlled manner
- Issuing Employer statements, employee certificates, references
- Other regular or ad-hoc HR Administrative tasks including data entry, reporting, support cafeteria/new starter administration and managing office supply, etc.
- Create and maintain Personnel Files documentation in accordance with local labor legislation & Data Privacy regulations and internal standards
- Personal file documents maintenance (tracking, sending, marking)
- Providing day-to-day HR support to GE Employees
- Deal with all customer (Employee, Line Manager, HR) enquiries in a professional, courteous & timely manner incl. all central communication channels (email, phone, mail, personal enquiries)
- Ad-hoc or standard company cars administration process support
- Ensures 100% of such enquiries are followed-up and logged in CRM system
- Able to train and support EEs/LMs/HRMs on CRM use
- Creation/maintenance of internal documentation on HR processes
- Support other team members in their activities around HR Operations, Company Car Administration, HR projects
- University or college graduate
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks & work to deadlines
- Comfortable delivering against quantitative and qualitative performance metrics
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to work professionally & proactively with a remote client base
- Fluency in Polish and English, with polite, professional communication skills
- Ability to anticipate and resolve challenges
- Strong IT skills including Excel, Word; fluent computer usage
- Confidentiality & controllership mindset
- Supportive and enthusiastic team player
- HR Shared Service experience.
- Experience of HR Administrative tasks
- Ability to work in a professional environment
- Attractive benefits package.
- Opportunity to develop.