Associate in M&A Transaction Services team
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- rekrutacja zdalna
Associate in M&A Transaction Services teamNumer ref.: #3679
Who we're looking for
- We are looking for an exceptional individual who has 1-3 years of financial due diligence or audit experience and has strong educational background in finance.
- Someone who demonstrates comprehensive accounting skills including working knowledge of accounting principles and financial reporting standards. Interest in M&A environment would be appreciated but is not demanded.
- Highly analytical mind-set, critical thinking combined with excellent interpersonal and communication skills – including the ability to articulate to client’s representatives and to the team is all what makes an ideal candidate for this position.
- In addition, if you feel fine with excel, you are good at interpreting data, generating insights, giving recommendations and providing solutions and you feel comfortable with presenting them to others, it seems that you should find out more about your future role.
- If the description matches your finance-related skills and competences, however you lack sufficient experience but you are willing to learn - please, also keep on reading.
Your future role
As a team member you are responsible for taking part in buy side and sell side financial due diligence to corporate and private equity clients. You will be involved in:
- Assessment and analysis of detailed financial statement information consisting of balance sheet, income statement, cash flow, business plans and other operational documents and data,
- Integration of data which may have an impact on the final valuation and negotiation processes i.e. identification of financial and operating trends including: normalized EBITDA, normalized working capital, normalized revenue, net debt, potential liabilities and risks,
- Preparing deal-oriented presentations and analysis that highlight specific key issues based on previously made assessments and analysis,
- Gathering and translating results of conducted analysis into essential information that clients incorporate into their deal strategy and agreement,
- Building and maintaining client relationship including serving as a point of contact in day to day operations, preparation of request lists as well as participating in meetings, Q&A processes and teleconferences.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and social package,
- Rapid knowledge development thanks to on-the-job trainings related to the area of expertise,
- Continuous professional growth and clear career path,
- Benefits such as: medical insurance, sports card, participation in various employees sport teams and activities,
- Friendly work atmosphere and staff parties.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
About the team
The team is involved in buy-side and sell-side transaction advisory assignments, and the main scope of activities is related to providing highest quality financial due diligence advisory and assistance.