Associate Mechanical Engineer Power & Water Solutions
Emerson Process Management Sp. z o.o.About the company
- Szturmowa 2A, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- Offer expired 22 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
SUMMARY OF ROLE
Design and service of mechanical parts of the Governor for steam and water turbines under supervision of senior mechanical specialist.
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Re-design of old drawings of hydromechanical control systems
• Preparation of detail design drawings
• Maintenance of the hydraulic laboratory
• Service work on previously installed equipment
• Support in service programs development
• Participation in the work of vendors for the manufacture and testing of equipment
• RSR tuning
• Participation in site survey during the bidding stage
• Marketing support and presentations’ preparation
• Participation in installation and commissioning of mechanical equipment (up to 70% of work time)
• Cooperation with vendors during installation and commissioning
• Remote commissioning
• Provide support in design of vibration sensors installation
• Design diagnostic tools for mechanical equipment based on the Emerson’s platforms
• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
• AutoCAD Invertor or SolidWorks 3D
• AutoCAD Mechanical
• Ability to read drawings and hydromechanical schematic diagrams
• Knowledge and ability to use any calculation package for the analysis of transient processes in the control systems
• Understanding the principles of control of steam and water turbines
• At least 2 years of experience as mechanical engineer (or student internship)
• Knowledge of industry equipment and standards
• Russian will be an additional asset
• Readiness to frequent Travelling
Emerson Process Management Sp. z o.o.
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.