- Domaniewska 49, 00-001 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
PPD’s mission is to improve health. It starts as an idea to cure. It becomes a life saved. All in-between, it’s you! We know that meaningful results not only require the right approach, but also the right people. We invite you to re-imagine health promoting protocols with us, working alongside our talented, bright and energetic teams.
Due to continued growth, PPD is now looking to appoint an Associate Medical Director, Oncology, to join our international team of Medical Directors in EMEA. This role can be office-based or home based.
The Medical Director will be responsible for providing medical support and medical advice for clinical trials and safety evaluation within the PPD Pharmacovigilance department.
Provide study, project and program-specific medical monitoring and review services, including but not restricted to:
- Managing of all medical aspects of contracted tasks. Monitoring of safety variables
- Discussing with clients, investigators and healthcare professionals of medical issues in the pre and post approval services by using proper medical judgment, interpretation and decision.
- Provide medical consultation to team members and answer study related medical questions. Communicate clearly with associates and clients, maintaining and open line of communication to ensure all procedures are followed appropriately
- Analysis and assessment of safety data to identify and manage emerging safety signals.
- Medical review of individual case safety reports, serious adverse event reports and clinical outcome reports.
- Assist in Business Development activities
- Present PPD standard medical safety processes to clients at business development meetings and communicate with various medical communities to explore and expand PPD business.
- Participate in training of project teams.
- Provide therapeutic and protocol training as needed.
- Write, review and approve reports, regulatory submissions and protocols, ensuring that the medical content is accurate and complete.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced MD from the Oncology therapeutic area to join an industry-leading organization that offers excellent prospects and growth and development.-TK1
Education & Qualifications
- MD, MB/BS or equivalent degree and strong medical knowledge, proven clinical experience managing Oncology patients in hospital practice and Oncology Specialist
- Significant experience within pharmaceutical industry, clinical trials or pharmaceutical medicine is beneficial
- Is fluent in spoken and written English
- Solid understanding of regulatory guidelines for adverse event reporting
- Strong communication & presentation skills and is a strong team player
What we offer:
- Learning and development programme, ensuring you reach your potential
- Extensive benefits package based around the health and well- being of our employees
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working culture with work- life balance
- Collaborative and friendly environment
- Global exposure and opportunity to work on international assignments
At PPD we hire the best, develop ourselves and each other, and recognise the power of being one team. We understand that you will want to grow both professionally and personally throughout your career, and therefore at PPD you will benefit from an award-winning learning and development programme, ensuring you reach your potential.
- We have a strong will to win - We earn our customer’s trust - We are gamechangers - We do the right thing -We are one PPD -
If you resonate with our five principles above, and ultimately wish to accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics for some of the world’s most urgent health needs, then please submit your application – we’d love to hear from you.
PPD is proud to be an affirmative action employer that values diversity as a strength and fosters an environment of mutual respect. PPD is committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, pregnancy, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or status within any other protected group.