- Kapelanka 42, 30-347 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 19 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
(Global Transformation)Numer ref.: 01/2021/KRK
We support initiatives which span multiple businesses, countries or regions, up to large scale multiyear transformation programmes to drive HSBC business strategy, ensure regulatory compliance, transform processes and support market competitive advantage. To support these initiatives, we are looking for Project Management professionals. If you have some Banking / Financial Services and change delivery experience and wish to progress your career to the next level in a large global organisation, let us have a conversation.
- Associate Project Managers assist the Programme Managers / Project Managers to organize and lead projects from inception to closure; supports in defining required scope, quality, cost and effort. They measure progress against the plan, help to remove the roadblocks, identify the milestones and cooperate in assigning task responsibilities. They work with Project Managers to provide project governance, controlling project tollgates, managing budgets and maintain change control.
- They support the delivery of single small change projects (one country) or can be responsible for leading a workstream of a bigger project / programme.
- They are responsible for following the HSBC Project Management framework, using standard project management tools such as Clarity and working closely with the Global Portfolio Management Office (GPfMO).
- Experience in project / programme management, understanding of the project lifecycle and Business Transformation Frameworks, Agile methodologies and best practice techniques
- Experience in project tracking, reporting and governance, including examples of the delivery on time and on budget
- Understanding of banking and/or financial services industry
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Strong communication, influencing and organisational skills
- Self-driven approach with ability to work under pressure
- Fluent English
- Experience with running meetings in English over video or teleconference, excellent presentation skills
- Knowledge of MS Office and Project Management tools
- Project management certifications (PMP, MSP, Prince 2 or Agile PM) are an advantage
- Stable and interesting job in professional team with international exposure,
- Friendly and welcoming culture, focused on professional and personal development,
- Access to professional training and professional qualifications,
- Strong support in professional development of our people to enable them progressing their careers both locally and/or internationally,
- Consistent scope of responsibilities,
- Private health care, employees’ benefits.
To apply for this position please send your curriculum vitae in English including reference number, using "Apply now" button below.
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.
Applications sent to us will be taken into consideration only if they include the following statement:
“I hereby declare that I have familiarized myself with the Privacy Statement for Applicants published at http://www.about.hsbc.pl/careers and I hereby give consent for personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of recruitment in HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o. o. according to rules described in the Privacy Statement for Applicants, as per the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).”
In case you would like to resign from participation in recruitment process or withdraw previously sent to us application, please email us at: [email protected]