- Zabraniecka 20, 03-872 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 15 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we have built this company into the world’s largest consumer goods firm and a home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We have a deep understanding of our market and strive to deliver innovation to our consumers. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The work you do every day in GPS (Global Product Stewardship) Department provides a competitive advantage to the Company. We are providing dedicated regulatory strategy and compliance support essential at the global, regional and country level. Our industry-leading innovations in safety enable and accelerate technology development and improve our external credibility and influence.
GPS Mission: We are trusted partners in building and protecting P&G business and corporate reputation by ensuring our ingredients, products and packages are safe and perceived as safe, in regulatory compliance and delivering against our global sustainability vision.
Apply if you have:
- Engineering degree or you are final year student (BSc or MSc)
- Proficiency in English and Polish – able to communicate at a business level
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to prioritize with a can-do approach
What we can offer you:
- A permanent job contract as of day 1
- Continuous learning and development
- An attractive starting salary
- Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential.
You will be responsible for:
- Administrative support in area of product registrations and notifications
- Technical responses to distributors/customers in accordance with our local Policies and Practice.
- You will collaborate with organization and external partners across entire Central Europe region.
Commitment from us:
Please attach your CV in English when applying.