Associate Settings File Engineer
- ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is committed to being the best global kitchen and laundry company, in constant pursuit of improving life at home. In an increasingly digital world, the company is driving purposeful innovation to meet the evolving needs of consumers through its iconic brand portfolio, including Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, JennAir, Indesit and Yummly. In 2020, the company reported approximately $19 billion in annual sales, 78,000 employees and 57 manufacturing and technology research centers.
Whirlpool Corporation is consistently recognized by FORTUNE as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies. Our values are the driving force behind everything we do. Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Diversity, One Whirlpool, and Spirit of Winning propel our teams to excellence. Get to know us and see what it's like to be part of a company that is in constant pursuit of improving life at home.
The Laundry Settings File Engineer - Associate role is located on the Laundry Settings File team within the Performance Subsystem. The primary function of this role is to deliver an integrated software design that provides the requested performance, features and functions for washers and dryers. This global role offers endless opportunities to work on all types of global designs and machine types and provides numerous experiences to help you learn and grow in your career.
Associate Settings File Engineer
- Implementation, integration, and Verification & Validation for cycle design within IBM rational toolset and proprietary Whirlpool software development tool.
- System level attribute delivery for cycle selector design changes on at least 1 dryer type (air vented, heat pump, and/or condenser) or 1 washer type (washer only or combo).
- Support of model line / cost and quality projects.
- Work closely with setting file Verification & Validation (V&V) team, electrical system integrator, cycle design engineer, and software team to ensure all features and functions are implemented, tested, defects logged in IBM RTC, and root cause identified.
- Work closely with system integrator, electrical system integrator, cycle design engineer and the entire technical team on delivering product requirements on time as an integrated package.
- Assistance in final release of associated software, documentation and prints into Windchill.
- Execution of existing test methods and test plans for software validation.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronic, Aeronautical, Electronics, or Computer Engineering
- Proficient knowledge of English
- Basic knowledge of Google Script or Python
- Effective communication skills and the ability to work cross functionally and globally
- Basic knowledge of FMEAs, 6 sigma tools would be a great asset
What we offer:
- Stable employment based on full-time job contract
- International working environment in the dynamic company
- Access to the latest knowledge and technologies enabling professional development
- Trainings and development possibilities
- Participating in international projects
- Competitive salary dependent on experience and qualifications
- Private medical coverage
- Sports card
- Life insurance
- Well-equipped Social Fund (vouchers for Christmas, co-financing holidays, allowances)
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is the world’s leading kitchen and laundry appliance company, with approximately $20 billion in annual sales, 77,000 employees and 59 manufacturing and technology research centers in 2019. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, JennAir, Indesit and other major brand names in nearly every country throughout the world. Additional information about the company can be found at whirlpoolcorp.com