- Powstańców Śląskich 95, Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 13 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At the heart of QIAGEN’s business is a vision to make improvements in life possible.
We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we started out as and have today achieved a size where we can bring our full power to many initiatives and to our presence across the globe.
Our most valuable asset are our employees – more than 5000 in over 35 locations around the world. Our ambition is to ensure we have outstanding and passionate people working in the best teams and we are constantly looking for new talent to join us.
There are few players who have shaped the world of modern science and healthcare as much as QIAGEN, and we have only just started.
If you are looking to advance your career, are seeking new challenges and opportunities, enjoy working in dynamic and international, diverse teams and want to make a real impact on people’s lives, then QIAGEN is where you need to be.
Join us. At QIAGEN, you make a difference every day!
Job ID: EMEA00393
Department: Field Service / Technical Support
Location: Wroclaw (Breslau), Poland
Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
QIAGEN is one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies. With our sample to insight solutions that unlock valuable molecular information from biological samples, QIAGEN helps to improve healthcare and safeguard our societies, enables the development of new medicines and paves the way for scientific breakthroughs. Join the revolution – and see how you can make a difference.
The European Technical Service team of around 30 people is based in different subsidiaries throughout Europe, including in Wrocław. We are providing technical support and solutions to our customers in Europe, Middle East & Africa based on their written request and calls to our hotlines.
We are looking for a Associate Technical Service Specialist with practical experience of the most frequently used techniques in molecular biology. This experience will enable the Specialist to understand the experimental set up of QIAGEN products and therefore be able to support our customers effectively. The combination of scientific knowledge, multilingual skills and customer support mentality make it a very exciting role. If you are passionate about making improvements in life possible and developing your career in an organization that supports internal progression please send an application
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide prompt, professional, and accurate advisory service to our customers.
- Acquire and apply the constantly changing knowledge in terms of technology, products, and processes.
- Active cooperation in the development of existing and future solutions to further improve our customer service.
- Effective prioritization of existing tasks and their efficient handling in respect to the needs of our customers and the team.
- PhD or master’s degree in Molecular biology or related field.
- Fluent knowledge of English and Italian language.
- Broad theoretical and practical knowledge of molecular biology and related techniques.
- Substantial lab experience in molecular biology together with first hand practical experience of the most frequently used techniques.
- Ability to take ownership of complex information and customer interactions to provide excellent support with focus on customers, and to work in a changing environment.
- Ability to adjust tone and language as needed to manage interactions and maintain positive relationships with customers and coworkers.
What we offer
- Possibility to develop in an international company.
- Attractive office location in Sky Tower.
- Attractive benefits package.
- Language classes.
- Private medical care.
- Group Life Insurance.
- Pension Program after 1 year with QIAGEN.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Happy Monday.
If this interdisciplinary challenge appeals to you, you can expect a highly motivated team that is looking forward to your support! Please apply online, quoting the reference number, with your complete application documents as well as your earliest starting date and salary expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you!