- Powstańców Śląskich 95, Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 21 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At the heart of QIAGEN’s business is a vision to make improvements in life possible.
We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we started out as and have today achieved a size where we can bring our full power to many initiatives and to our presence across the globe.
Our most valuable asset are our employees – more than 5000 in over 35 locations around the world. Our ambition is to ensure we have outstanding and passionate people working in the best teams and we are constantly looking for new talent to join us.
There are few players who have shaped the world of modern science and healthcare as much as QIAGEN, and we have only just started.
If you are looking to advance your career, are seeking new challenges and opportunities, enjoy working in dynamic and international, diverse teams and want to make a real impact on people’s lives, then QIAGEN is where you need to be.
Join us. At QIAGEN, you make a difference every day!
Job ID: EMEA00666
Department: Field Service / Technical Support
Location: Wroclaw (Breslau), Poland
Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
The European Technical Service team of around 30 people is based in different subsidiaries throughout Europe. We are providing office-based technical support and solutions to our customers in Europe, Middle East & Africa based on their written request and calls to our hotlines.
We are looking for a Technical Service Specialist with practical experience of the most frequently used techniques in molecular biology. This experience will enable the Specialist to understand the experimental set up of QIAGEN products and therefore be able to support our customers effectively. The combination of scientific knowledge, multilingual skills and customer support mentality make it a very exciting role. If you are passionate about making improvements in life possible and developing your career in an organization that supports internal progression please send an application
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide prompt, professional, and accurate advisory service to our Italian-speaking customers as well as our international customers (Fluency in Italian in required). The support is done via phone or e-mail - this is an office based work.
- Acquire and apply the constantly changing knowledge in terms of technology, products, and processes.
- Active cooperation in the development of existing and future solutions to further improve our customer service.
- Effective prioritization of existing tasks and their efficient handling in respect to the needs of our customers and the team.
- Substantial experience in molecular biology or genomics.
- Strong wet-lab practical experience of the most frequently used techniques.
- Fluency in Italian (and English) is required for this role.
- Any additional European language is a benefit.
- Customer-centric mentality as service provider with scientific background.
- Strong communication skills with excellent written skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
- Pleasure and flexibility in handling constantly changing needs.
- Ability for self-organization in a closely cooperating team.
What we offer
At the heart of QIAGEN are our people who drive our success. We act with passion, always challenging the status quo to drive innovation and continuous improvement. We inspire with our leadership and make an impact with our actions. We create a collaborative, safe and engaging workplace which forms the basis for high performing individuals and teams. We drive accountability and entrepreneurial decision-making and want you to excel your growth and shape the future of QIAGEN.
- Possibility to develop in an international company.
- Training and development programs.
- Private medical care.
- Group Life Insurance.
- Multisport card.
- Flexible benefits platform.
- Language classes.
- Pension Scheme (PPE) after 12 months.
- Childcare subsidy.
- Happy Monday :)
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Casual dress code.
- Attractive location (Sky Tower).
If this interdisciplinary challenge appeals to you, you can expect a highly motivated team that is looking forward to your support! Please apply online, quoting the reference number, with your complete application documents as well as your earliest starting date and salary expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you!