QIAGEN is one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies. With our sample to insight solutions that unlock valuable molecular information from biological samples, QIAGEN helps to improve healthcare and safeguard our societies, enables the development of new medicines and paves the way for scientific breakthroughs.
Join the revolution – and see how you can make a difference!
Associate Technical Service Scientist
(9 months contract)
Job ID #: 6414
Functional Area: Technical Service Location: Wroclaw (Breslau), Poland
Duration: 9 months Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
- Technically advise customers in EMEA countries on solutions based on customers’ needs;
- Use assessment to help users from Public or Private Research, industry, hospitals, analysis laboratories;
- Actively cooperate in the development of existing and future solutions to further improve our customer service;
- Effective prioritize existing tasks and their efficient handling in respect to the needs of our customers and the team;
- Maintain positive relationships with customers and Employees of other departments.
- Broad theoretical and practical knowledge of molecular biology, related techniques, molecular diagnostic tools;
- Substantial experience in molecular biology together with first hand practical experience of the most frequently used techniques;
- Fluency in English, written and spoken;
- Very good knowledge of any European language would be a great advantage;
- PhD or Postdoctoral level would be preferable;
- Master degree in Biological Science completed with 2-3 years of lab acceptable.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability for self-organization in a closely cooperating team;
- Willingness for occasional travels in Europe.
- fixed-term contract for 9 months;
- Possibility to develop in an international company;
- Attractive office location in Sky Tower;
- Attractive benefits package;
- Language classes;
- Private medical care;
- Group Life Insurance;
- Friendly atmosphere;
- Happy Monday.