QIAGEN is one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies. With our sample to insight solutions that unlock valuable molecular information from biological samples, QIAGEN helps to improve healthcare and safeguard our societies, enables the development of new medicines and paves the way for scientific breakthroughs.
Join the revolution – and see how you can make a difference!
Associate Technical Service Scientist
Job ID #: 6828
Functional Area: Technical Service Location: Wroclaw (Breslau), Poland
Duration: unlimited Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
- Provide prompt, professional and accurate advisory and support service to our customers in research, forensic, clinical, and other markets via email and other channels, in accordance with all applicable regulations;
- Acquire and apply constantly changing knowledge of technology, products, and processes;
- Actively apply and participate in the development of solutions to further improve our customer service;
- Effectively prioritize tasks to efficiently manage the needs of our customers and the team;
- Maintain positive relationships with customers and Employees of other departments.
- PhD or master’s degree in Molecular biology or related field;
- Broad theoretical and practical knowledge of molecular biology and related techniques;
- Substantial lab experience in molecular biology together with first hand practical experience of the most frequently used techniques;
- Fluency in written and verbal in English;
- Good knowledge of one of the following languages: Nordic languages, Italian, German, French, Spanish.
- Ability to take ownership of complex information and customer interactions to provide excellent support with focus on customers, and to work in a changing environment;
- Ability to adjust tone and language as needed to manage interactions and maintain positive relationships with customers and coworkers;
- Ability to work in teams across multiple countries, cultures, and time zones;
- Mentality as a service provider with strong scientific background;
- Willingness for occasional travels in Europe.
- Possibility to develop in an international company;
- Attractive office location in Sky Tower;
- Attractive benefits package;
- Language classes;
- Private medical care;
- Group Life Insurance;
- Friendly atmosphere;
- Happy Monday.