- aleja Roździeńskiego 1, 40-202 Katowice, PolskaKatowice, śląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- Remote troubleshooting of Windows 7, Windows 10, O365 and its components
- RSA Console Management
- Alerts monitoring
- Daily health checks of core infrastructure
- First point of technical contact for Major Incidents during OOH
- Basic troubleshooting of Windows servers
- Technical Capability. Fully able to support routine technical queries related to a single product/small set of products (e.g. Microsoft products, operating system, basic networking, PCs) and able to support less experienced team members.
- Business Awareness. Develops an understanding of customer’s environment and service delivery requirements to enable the delivery of a first class service.
- Process. Documents actions taken in resolving routine customer enquiries ensuring established processes/systems are followed.
- Problem Solving. Takes ownership for listening to and understanding basic customer problems asking relevant questions to resolve typically known problems within required timescales. Knows when problems need to be escalated to ensure satisfactory resolution.
- Service Level. Escalates issues as necessary to deliver required service level and meet or exceed customer expectations/Service Level Agreements.
- Team Working. Acts as a team player and is viewed by colleagues as a helpful and effective member of the team.
- English and German Speaking written and spoken required (at least B2)
- 1 year experience in Service desks or related IT services (2nd line)
- Technical understanding of any of the following technologies: Linux / UNIX; Microsoft products, operating systems, databases, basic networking; Server deployment, security, evaluate and modify system's performance; Perform testing and evaluation of systems and software.
- Understanding Service Desk Process
- Incident Controlling
- Service Level Controlling
- Readiness for work 24/7
- Work-life balance
- Appreciation of your work, awards program
- Support and motivation
- Friendly atmosphere, diverse and international working environment
- Job security
- External and internal training, courses, conferences
- Opportunities for growth and promotions
- Development opportunities in all directions – vertical and horizontal
- Possibility to change department or scope
- We develop our unique know-how
- We work with over 100 globally recognized brands, conducting prestigious large-scale projects
- Employees can have an impact on the services provided to clients, openness to dialogue
- Access to high quality equipment and innovative technologies which we work with everyday
- Industry-leading solutions, systems and programs
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
FUN @ WORK
Various company events for employees and their families.
Team building events.
Cinema tickets, internal contests.
Relaxation zones in the workplace.
Discounts for employees.
CSR programs, initiatives and activities in areas such as environment, community involvement & development, diversity & inclusion, wellbeing and operating practices.
Attractive locations in Łódź, Katowice and Warsaw.
Flexibility and home office opportunities.
Delicious tea and coffee.
Private medical care.
Cafeteria benefit system.
Fujitsu sports teams e.g. running or cycling team.