- Fabryczna 17, 90-344 Łódź, PolskaŁódź, łódzkie
- Ważna jeszcze 5 dnido: 06 mar 2021
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
The role holder works under limited supervision, performing routine activities and taking on non-routine activities. The role holder understands the importance of meeting Service Level Agreements and is focused on meeting customer expectations. The role holder will resolve escalations from other team members and will have a good knowledge of their working area, processes and required technical skills.
Key Performance Indicators
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
- Technical Capability. Fully able to support routine technical queries related to a single product/small set of products (e.g. Microsoft products, operating system, basic networking, PCs) and able to support less experienced team members
- Business Awareness. Develops an understanding of customer’s environment and service delivery requirements to enable the delivery of a first class service.
- Process. Documents actions taken in resolving routine customer enquiries ensuring established processes/systems are followed.
- Problem Solving. Takes ownership for listening to and understanding customer problems asking relevant questions to resolve typically known problems within required timescales. Knows when problems need to be further escalated to ensure satisfactory resolution.
- Service Level. Escalates issues as necessary to deliver required service level and meet or exceed customer expectations/Service Level Agreements. Monitors performance through statistical reporting and analysis.
- Team Working. Is a key team member, taking on escalations and supporting less experienced people in the team.
- Feedback from customers, colleagues and team managers.
- Technical Assessments.
- Evidence of sharing and re-use of knowledge.
- Correct management of processes followed to deliver the service.
- Percentage of customer problems resolved within required timescales.
- Meeting service level requirements.
- Work-life balance
- Appreciation of your work, awards program
- Support and motivation
- Friendly atmosphere, diverse and international working environment
- Job security
- External and internal training, courses, conferences
- Opportunities for growth and promotions
- Development opportunities in all directions – vertical and horizontal
- Possibility to change department or scope
- We develop our unique know-how
- We work with over 100 globally recognized brands, conducting prestigious large-scale projects
- Employees can have an impact on the services provided to clients, openness to dialogue
- Access to high quality equipment and innovative technologies which we work with everyday
- Industry-leading solutions, systems and programs
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
FUN @ WORK
Various company events for employees and their families.
Team building events.
Cinema tickets, internal contests.
Relaxation zones in the workplace.
Discounts for employees.
CSR programs, initiatives and activities in areas such as environment, community involvement & development, diversity & inclusion, wellbeing and operating practices.
Attractive locations in Łódź, Katowice and Warsaw.
Flexibility and home office opportunities.
Delicious tea and coffee.
Private medical care.
Cafeteria benefit system.
Fujitsu sports teams e.g. running or cycling team.