sharing the costs of professional training & courses
WrocławWrocław, Lower Silesia
- Valid for a monthuntil: 11 Jul 2021
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Provide operational support on Tenders and Contracts management and participate to the success of the team objectives.
- Work independently on assigned tasks and administer the day-to-day operations.
- Inbox management : read, assign, reply on time and in a professional manner to emails received from our internal and external customers.
- Support day-to-day administration of public tenders an d contracts like:
• Preparation administrative documents.
• Management of request for quotations.
• Processing Insurance payments requests, and other fees for Tenders.
- Classification and archiving.
- Participate in maintaining our tenders databases up to date (Excel, CRM).
BTS / Bachelor.
1 to 2 years of professional experience.
Fluent in Italian and good level in English (B1 – B2).
Work independently on assigned tasks and administer the day-to-day operation.
Capacity to handle multiple tasks and to work in a fast paced environment.
Office and Outlook skills.
A first experience in a Sales administrative position would be a plus.
Excellent communication skills.
Ability to work as a team in an international environment.
Rigor, respect for deadlines, sense of responsibility.
Willingness to take on additional responsibilities and acquire new skills.
What we offer
Possibility to develop in an international company
Training and development programs
Private medical care
Group Life Insurance
Flexible benefits platform
Pension Scheme (PPE) after 12 months
Happy Monday :)
Casual dress code
Attractive location (Sky Tower)
no dress code
QIAGEN BUSINESS SERVICES
At the heart of QIAGEN’s business is a vision to make improvements in life possible.
We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we started out as and have today achieved a size where we can bring our full power to many initiatives and to our presence across the globe.
Our most valuable asset are our employees – more than 5000 in over 35 locations around the world. Our ambition is to ensure we have outstanding and passionate people working in the best teams and we are constantly looking for new talent to join us.
There are few players who have shaped the world of modern science and healthcare as much as QIAGEN, and we have only just started.
If you are looking to advance your career, are seeking new challenges and opportunities, enjoy working in dynamic and international, diverse teams and want to make a real impact on people’s lives, then QIAGEN is where you need to be.
If this interdisciplinary challenge appeals to you, you can expect a highly motivated team that is looking forward to your support!
Please apply online, quoting the reference number, with your complete application documents in English as well as your earliest starting date and salary expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you!