sharing the costs of sports activities
- Marii Konopnickiej 31, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Offer expired 21 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- Remote work
- contract of employment
Join our team and be part of highly skilled, multidisciplinary team of experienced Instrumentation & Control engineers. You will have the chance to works on projects related to electronics, water treatment, manufacturing, building, pharmaceutical, chemical industries and sectors across USA, Poland, the United Kingdom and many other countries.
This exciting opportunity to cooperate in international project teams will provide you with perfect possibility do develop your theoretical knowledge and practical skills in exceptional atmosphere and support from our team.
• Support in Control system architecture development
• Support in Control system specification
• Support in Control panel design
• Support in Instruments specification
• Instruments layouts
• Support in Cable routing
• Instrument and I/O list preparation
• Knowledge of current I&C design standards.
• Master’s degree in field of automation and control systems
• Minimum 2 – years of experience
• Experience in supporting varied industrial design for Instrumentation and Control systems
• Experience in BMS and HVAC control system design will be appreciated
• Field experience will be appreciated
• Experience in designing programmable controllers and supervisory computers to distributed control systems will be appreciated
• Very good skills in CAD software (AutoCAD) and office suite (Word, Excel)
• Knowledge of software like Revit will be appreciated
• Good English level
What we offer
Full time employment contract with flexible working hours
Private medical care and dental coverage in LuxMed for employees and their families
Life insurance and PPK plan in Generali
Flexible benefit package: MyBenefit portal (Multisport card, cinema tickets, vouchers)
Development: English lessons, BIM Academy, Graduate Program
Recruitment process is organized online, we offer remote work
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
corporate sports team
retirement pension plan
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
We have more than 1800 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
At Jacobs, we're challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world's most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of approximately 52,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.
Visit jacobs.com and connect with Jacobs on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.