sharing the costs of sports activities
Asystent Projektanta Orurowania/Process Piping Engineer Assistant
Jacobs EngineeringAbout the company
- Marii Konopnickiej 31, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Valid for a monthuntil: 09 Jul 2021
- Remote recruitment
- Remote work
- contract of employment
The Junior Piping Engineer position will provide you with the opportunity to work on challenging projects. Each day you will be an important team member as you will participate in the planning, design, coordination, and execution, of multiple projects. These Industrial and Advanced Technology (Steel, Automotive, Consumer Products, Semiconductors and Pharmaceutical) facilities of production units within liquid and gas storage systems, liquids/gas processing, pump and compressor stations, loading and unloading stations, interconnecting pipe racks, also steam tracing, and utility units located worldwide.
• Perform plant and piping design activities as a member of taskforce under guidance provided by area leader and cooperate with multi-discipline designers,
• Development and delivery of modelled solutions aligned to Process Piping discipline,
• Performs plant and piping design work in the 3D integrated design systems,
• Completes multiple related technical tasks,
• Perform self-quality review check for 3D modeling and piping deliverables,
• Cooperation with all other disciplines in order to deliver clash free designs, good quality data and content that has been checked and reviewed,
• Preparation of drawings, lists or tables as deliverables for the project,
• Mark ups and red marks elaboration after checker’s or engineer’s comments,
• Making visualizations, animations and quantity take-offs for the Process Piping discipline,
• Learning of current design standards of the company and clients,
• Participation in foreign business trips (up to 1 month) and short term assignments (up to 9 months).
• Msc degree in Engineering (related to piping/process engineering) or final year student
• Experience in 3D modelling in at least one of following: AutoCAD, CADWorx, OpenPlant3D, PDS3D, PDMS3D, SP3D
• Very good skills in CAD software and MS Office suite
• Knowledge of profession related Standards i.e. API, ASME, EN, BS ect.
• English language skills minimum at advanced level (B2 in EU)
What we offer
• International working environment and unique company culture with emphasis on individual career growth and work-life balance
• Friendly atmosphere and professional collaboration founded on diversity and inclusion in the workplace (e.g. employees’ organizations like Women’s Networks, Career Network Green Team, Toastmasters)
• Full time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualifications
• Flexible working hours and possibility to work remotely
• Benefits package including private medical care, insurance, Multisport card and other
• Personal development opportunities like BIM Academy, Graduate Program, English lessons
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
corporate sports team
retirement pension plan
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
We have more than 1800 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
At Jacobs, we're challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world's most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of approximately 52,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.
Visit jacobs.com and connect with Jacobs on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.