- Green Office - budynek B, Czerwone Maki 82, 30-392 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Motorola Solutions Finance Operations Center (F.O.C.) provides world-class finance, accounting and purchasing services to Motorola branches in Europe, Middle East, Africa, US and Latin America region. It is a dynamic environment where your ideas and input will be valued and where you will do some of the best work of your life.
SOX and Internal Controls team is in charge oversight and testing of internal controls over financial reporting to ensure controls operate effectively and mitigate operational, financial, and compliance risk.
- Conduct SOX and internal control testing across the regions to identify control gaps and provide recommendations to mitigate operational, financial, and compliance risk
- Prepare SOX testing documentation to support the result of controls' assessment
- Develop process flow charts and narratives with reference to control points for significant processes and related systems
- Identify, track and escalate deficiencies identified during the review process
- Identify improvement opportunities and support enhancement of existing processes to increase productivity in terms of number, quality and design of controls
- Manage and resolve day-to-day issues related to internal controls with business partners
- Cooperate with external auditors
- 1 - 3 years of relevant experience (including internships)
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills required.
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Experience in using advanced reporting tools (Tableau, Power BI) is an advantage
- Tech-savvy & advanced computer skills
- Oracle/SAP Financial Systems experience is an advantage
- Very good communication skills
- Ability to work in intense, fast paced and multinational work environment
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Audit/Controlling/Finance or related studies
In return for your expertise, we’ll support you in this new challenge with coaching & development every step of the way.
Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- Employee Pension Plan (PPE)
- Competitive salary package,
- Strong team-oriented culture,
- Flexible working hours,
- Contract of employment,
- Private medical & dental coverage,
- Life insurance,
- Comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space),
- Trainings and broad development opportunities,
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office,
- Lots of sport activities as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, e-gaming league etc.,
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events,
- Motorola Solutions is supporting CSR activities and encourages employees to participate.