Audit, Risk & Compliance Manager
Amazon Europe Core
PoznańPoznań, Greater Poland
- offer expired 16 days ago
- contract of employment
- manager / supervisor
We are looking for an individual with strong audit experience, preferably in transport, who can apply their expertise to 1) conduct thorough carrier audits across different business models, 2) identify compliance safety, regulatory and reputational risks, and propose risk-mitigation solutions, and 3) deliver detailed audit finding reports for both carriers and business teams. The successful candidate will have exceptional attention to details and strong data-driven mindset and capabilities, but also excellent soft skills for stakeholder management and earning carriers’ trust. Finally, the successful candidate will display good team spirit and autonomy, especially in those all-virtual times.
If you wish to innovate on behalf of customers, are passionate about driving compliance and reducing risks, and desire to make history, come join our team!
Key job responsibilities
· Vet Middle-Mile carrier candidates against Amazon policies prior to their onboarding as Amazon partner
· Audit Amazon Middle-Mile carrier partners based on the TRC audit workbook, ensuring that they are operating compliantly with contractual, legal, and regulatory requirements
· Provide thorough audit finding reports to senior management and business partners, including highlights, lowlights and recommendations
· Provide precise audit reports to carrier partners with clear finding details and actionable corrective actions wherever required, helping carriers achieve compliance requirements
· Conduct short-notice compliance audits as required with the utmost flexibility and quality standards
· Investigate suspicious carrier activity and behavior that could pose a risk to Amazon, our customers, or others
· Meet individual and team goals with the highest standards and diligence
· Achieve audit productivity and quality standards
· Lead and/or participate in special projects and/or assignments as necessary
Minimum 3 years of audit experience, preferably in Transport
Outstanding communication skills in English and Polish, both written and verbal
Exceptional attention to detail with a problem-solving mindset
Ability to work with virtual teams with the highest levels of team spirit and integrity
Proven ability to analyze and interpret information received
Excellent knowledge of Office tools (i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
Demonstrated research and investigation skills
Experience in handling confidential data
Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time (post Covid)
Compliance and risk management experience
Working knowledge of local transport and contractual laws and regulations
Professional auditing qualification
Project management and continuous process improvement experience
Data software experience (e.g. Tableau, QuickBase, etc.)
corporate products and services at discounted prices
no dress code
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
employee referral program
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Amazon Europe Core
Amazon is the most customer-centric company on earth. We need exceptionally talented, customer-centric, bright, and driven people. We are looking for an organized self-starter to join the Transportation Risk and Compliance (TRC) team at Amazon.
Amazon Transportation Services have built a world-class Middle Mile operation, which rely on an exceptional pool of carriers who work relentlessly to meet our customers’ expectations. TRC is looking for a high-judgment individual to join us as a Transportation Audit and Compliance Manager to audit Amazon Middle-Mile carrier partners’ compliance against contractual and legal requirements, and drive a compliance culture both internally and externally.