Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Automation and Change Architect
EY Global Delivery Services
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 lata temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Automation and Change ArchitectNumer ref.: 462481
The opportunityJoin our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY’s growth and profitability. Major teams within CBS include Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, Enterprise Support Services, Brand Marketing and Communications, Business Development, Knowledge and Risk Management.
As part of our Global Tax QA team, you will design and execute on the End to End/integration Automation strategy for major programs across the Tax Portfolio requiring collaboration across agile teams. You will partner with the Product Owners, Functional Test, Performance Test, Development, Architecture teams to develop End to End automation frameworks that will be sustainable and reusable over time throughout the SDLC. You will lead a team of automation testers to execute on the designed strategy.
Your key responsibilities
- Responsible for quality assurance testing of solutions as established by Quality Assurance Lead
- Provide technical guidance and expertise to team members, colleagues and/or customers
- Assist in the development of quality assurance and testing policies, standards and procedures, processes, and best practices as related to automation
- Contribute to program/project review meetings. Support Quality Assurance Management in determining status, assessing problem areas, suggesting and reviewing corrective actions, directing/planning necessary extra work, and rework and re-plan activities
- Support the onboarding of new team members
- Work with project stakeholders to determine the appropriate quality initiatives to implement during system development life cycles
- Support Quality Assurance Lead in upward stakeholder management and day-to-day management of the Quality Assurance team
- Make recommendations to the Quality Assurance Lead on the improvement of Quality Assurance processes and practices and where appropriate help to establish these and implement where agreed
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with other IT services, IT solution functions and customers to expedite delivery of IT solutions
- Provide feedback and suggestions to improve the application of basic principles and practices related to Software Development Process Improvement
- Identify process improvements, and contributes to corporate testing standards and definition of best practices
- Investigate and document the internal control of specified aspects of automated or partly automated processes, and assesses compliance with the relevant standards
- Control, update and distribute new and revised quality standards, including technical changes
- Work within quality assurance frameworks to ensure stability, efficiency and scalability
- Review requirements and specifications, and define test automated test solutions
- Design test cases and test scripts under own direction, mapping back to pre-determined criteria, recording and reporting outcomes to Quality Assurance Lead
- Execute automated tests and undertake analysis of results to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and/or client and technical requirements
- Take responsibility for integrity of testing and acceptance activities and coordinates the execution of these activities
- Provide authoritative advice and guidance on any aspect of test planning and execution
- Manage all automation test processes, including test plans, resources, costs, timescales, test deliverables, and traceability
- Analyze and report test activities and results
- Identify and report issues and risks associated with automation teams
Skills and attributes for success
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Motivated by delivery and speed to outcome
- Ability to determine strategic direction and not just tactical
- The ability to work and team effectively with clients and other management personnel across geographies
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change
- Ability to deal efficiently with escalations and difficult situations under pressure
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle including the functional and non-functional test phases
- Knowledge of Quality Management techniques
- Intermediate understanding of the customer services and business processes
- Strong knowledge of Agile and automation processes
- Knowledge of quality assurance testing, tooling and associated programming language
- Demonstrates the ability to research, formulate relevant questions and seek advice about specific concepts and practices to deepen learning and application skills related to Quality Management
- Demonstrates a basic understanding of key principles related to Software Development Process Improvement
- Programing experience in VB/VBA/VBScript or C#, .NET platform
- Knowledge of Selenium(C#) and other Open Source Test Automation frameworks
- Experience with TFS, AzureDevOps. App Insights, Azure Monitor and related issue tracking and project management tools
- Knowledge of manual testing methodologies
- Knowledge of automation testing methodologies and the implementation of frameworks and harness
- Knowledge of techniques for developing robust, scalable automation frameworks,
- Knowledge of tools and processes for results reporting
- Experience with testing big enterprise, high-traffic and multi-tier applications using MS Azure
To qualify for the role, you must have
- 5+ years of relevant automation experience
- Experience managing and leading automation teams
- 3+ years management and leadership experience
Idaelly if you also have
- .ISTQB, SAFe Agile, or other relevant certifications and qualifications
What we offerEY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
About EYEY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
You will be happy with:
- Group life
- Art, sport
- Diverse & Inclusive Work Environment