DeLaval is a world leader in the dairy farming industry, providing integrated milking solutions designed to improve dairy farmers’ production, animal welfare and overall quality of life. Our vision is to make sustainable food production possible. We support our customers in reducing their environmental footprint while improving food production, profitability and the well-being of the people and animals involved. We’re a group of over four and a half thousand passionate professionals operating in more than 100 markets across the globe. DeLaval's core values are built on four key principles: PASSION, PEOPLE, PROFFESIONALS, PARTNERSHIPS.
Currently for our Shared Service Center located in Wrocław (Poland) we are looking for candidates for the position of:
Purpose of the role:
Automation Architect ensures the RPA framework is in place within the Finance department at Delaval. In order to achieve it he/she highlights potential improvements and participates in standardisation and optimisation projects. Once standardized it is taken further to automation of certain activities that he/she is able to select, assess and develop a robot or application for. Automation needs to be delivered thorugh own work/resources or in cooperation with external parties.
Key responsibilities and Activities:
- Work on designing global framework for robotic automation;
- Building the required infrastructure (architecture) in the cooperation with internal and external stakeholders;
- Collaborating with the ESSCF teams in order to select the best candidates for automation and properly assess the feasibility and potential saving;
- Participating in development of the RPA or other automation solution;
- Helping to improve the bots efficiency through further development, highlighting the potential automation opportunities;
- Developing and presenting business case for automation projects.
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- 2-3 years of experience in RPA and/or other IT development;
- Good track of experience in implementing RPA within organization or building an infrastructure for various automation initiatives;
- Ability to develop simple automation and more complex robots;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Knowledge of any ERP financial system;
- Higher education;
- Good interpersonal communication skills and very good data presentation skills;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Ability to work under pressure to complete projects within short deadlines;
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, Outlook, Word etc.);
- Previous experience in SSC environment will be an asset.
Benefits / We offer you:
- Meaningful job with possibilities to make a difference;
- Learning and development opportunities;
- Attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential;
- Yearly bonus;
- Reach benefit package (incl. private health care, co-financing Multisport Card, medical and life insurance etc);
- Atmosphere built on trust, support and mutual respect.