- Piłsudskiego 69, 51-152 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 4 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Visions for a future together
Olympus is a worldwide leading manufacturer of optical and digital precision technology, provides innovative solutions for state-of-the-art medical systems, digital cameras and scientific solutions. The company’s award-winning products are instrumental in detecting, preventing and healing illness, driving scientific research and documenting life with artistic freedom. In the hands of its customers, Olympus’ high-tech products help to make people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling.
Headquartered in Wrocław, Olympus Business Services acts as a shared service centre for Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA), thus ensuring the harmonisation of administrative processes across the region.
We are looking for an experienced, self-driven and motivated Automation Developer (RPA) to join our team!
- Design, implement, test, deploy and run process automations with RPA applications and OCR software following the given coding and configuration methodologies.
- Building processes and objects in RPA software, constantly developing internal repositories of reusable codes ensuring they are structured, efficient and maintainable.
- Maintaining and resolving issues in existing solutions as well as managing change request following established process.
- Creating required documentation for the automation solutions like SDD (Solution Design document), test procedures and scenarios.
- Communicating with IT teams e.g. Smart Automation team on platform/software related issues, suggested improvements.
- Taking an active part in preparing and conducting process analysis workshops with different business departments and international key stakeholders.
- Ensuring established process & methodologies are consistently applied, in line with global standards.
- +3 years of proven successful experience with RPA software (e.g. Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere) – RPA certification will be an asset.
- Knowledge of OCR image processing technology tools (e.g. ABBYY, Kofax, MS Computer Vision) will be an advantage.
- Knowledge scripting languages such as VBA & SAP Scripting will be an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills to solve complex problems, with focus on continuous process improvements and process quality.
- Very good written and spoken English (min. B2).
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Extensive knowledge of MS Excel.
- Knowledge of SAP would be an advantage.
- Ability to communicate with internal and external business center customers in an effective manner.
When applying, please ensure to add following statement to your resume:
Zgodnie z art.6 ust.1 lit. a ogólnego rozporządzenia o ochronie danych osobowych z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. (Dz. Urz. UE L 119 z 04.05.2016) wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb aktualnej i przyszłych rekrutacji.