- Gietrzwałdzka 20, PolskaOlsztyn, warmińsko-mazurskie
- Ważna jeszcze miesiącdo: 1 maj 2020
Tetra Pak is the world's leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 160 countries. With more than 24,000 employees around the world, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, “PROTECTS WHAT’S GOOD™," reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere.
Future Talent Programme – technical track is a one-year trainee program to develop your engineering skills and bring you leading technical knowledge in an accelerated way. You will be part of a truly global company with a dynamic, innovative mindset as well as strong roots in a technological environment.
From day 1 you will be delivering results as a true team member and hold a real position. Your manager will plan the content of your programme and support you in your development journey. After the programme finishes you will have gained great experiences to help you continue your exciting career within our company.
More information about the Future Talent Programme is available at www.tetrapak.com/about/future-talent
JOIN OUR AUTOMATION TEAM
Our site in Olsztyn provides comprehensive solutions for food and beverages business focused on dairy sector. With our ambitious and committed employees we are highly creative company able to cope with any challenge in designing, manufacturing single, specialized devices, as well as fully automatic technological lines.
The new building site in Olsztyn has been just finalized with 4000 sqm of office space and 8000sqm of production area. Modern working environment and brand-new facility is waiting for you.
- Focusing on automation solutions for cheese lines, design and deliver solutions to customers all over the world
- Design, implementation and commissioning of machinery and process control systems, using PLC and HMI / SCADA systems
- Review of Functional descriptions
- Programming of Production Control Systems (PLC and HMI)
- Participation in acceptance tests and in resolution of technical issues
- Travel in and outside the country
- Designing automation systems for the food industry
- Make a design of the automation systems on the work assignment, contract and machine specification.
- Support the electrical workshop during the production/build of the automation equipment (electrical cabinets)
- Prepare FAT documentation and execute electrical FAT at the workshop.
- Propose design changes/improvements for future projects.
- If needed, troubleshoot during installation and commissioning
- Participation in commissioning and assembly of production lines
- Making changes in electrical documentation after assembly
To apply to the Future Talent Programme:
- You have finished recently or are about to finish your Automation, Computer or Electrical- Engineering Bachelor or Master Degree studies (graduation year 2019 or 2020)
- You have basic experience in programming of Production Control Systems (PLC, HMI) and basic knowledge of pneumatics
- You have Initial knowledge of SIMATIC Step 7 and TIA
- You are confidently working with MS Office applications
- You have knowledge of working with and design electrical documentation (E-plan)
- You are an analytical problem solver with a strong personal drive
- You are passionate about applying your theoretical knowledge into actual challenges
- You are a true team player with good communication skills.
- You are fluent in English and Polish, both written and verbal
- You have a professional technical and commercial approach with a structured and independent way of working
- You have willingness to travel occasionally
- You have already or are willing to get a driving licence (cat. B)
- Opportunity to learn, expand your skills and progress in a growing team where cooperation and collaboration are important
- Stability of employment with a world leading manufacturing company
- Non wage benefits, medical insurance, sports card, annual bonus
- Opportunity to implement innovative projects for clients around the world (regular delegations abroad in EU, Russia, US)
- Transparent Career Progression and continuous improvement
- Access to e-learning on various topics
Don’t miss the chance to join our team!
If you want to make a difference within international company that offers attractive employment conditions with global opportunities, submit your application in English online on our career site before 1st April 2020.
Recruitment process information: Please note that the applications will be evaluated on a rolling basis. If you are a match, you will be invited for a video interview, followed by a personal meeting with the Hiring Manager and a second-round structured interview with simulation exercises (with these we are measuring your soft skills).