sharing the costs of sports activities
- Valid for 15 daysuntil: 20 Aug 2021
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
• Analyzes the requirements given by team members
• Interacts regularly with team
• Develops the software for the Equipment PLC
• Documents the design
• Implements updates / upgrades as per Company / customer / Project requirement
• Identify and follow up on issues arising during Project implementation
• Participates in testing / product validation
• Keeps updated about technical evolutions in automation technology
• Evaluates alternative approaches
• Participates in design reviews / risks assessments
• Controls of subcontracted automation engineering compliance
• Provides technical support to other team members
• 3 years or more experience in automation (SCADA, PLC)
• Good knowledge of Siemens S7 programming
• Passionate about Software development
• Analytical thinking
• Creative & problem solving mindset
• Good proficiency with MS Office
• Good proficiency in Polish and English is mandatory
private medical care
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
Exion Hydrogen Polskie Elektrolizery
Exion Hydrogen is a newly established company by Zespół Elektrowni Patnów-Adamów-Konin S.A and Cyfrowy Polsat S.A with a subsidiary in Belgium.
The mission of Exion Hydrogen is to design and build ‘best in class’ clean hydrogen production technologies in its facilities in Gdansk.
On our exciting journey to develop our company we are looking for dynamic people with a good flair of entrepreneurial spirit.
Education : Master degree in Engineering or equivalent
Assignment : full time
Travel required : 5%
Exion Hydrogen promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to give everyone equal access to opportunity regardless of race, sex or religion and create an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives.