Automation Manager (Project Management)
Advisory Group TEST Human Resources
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Kierownik / Koordynator
- rekrutacja zdalna
Our Client is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re driven by progress and thrive on the challenge of relentless improvement. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people.
Pioneering technology takes more than just inventive engineers. At the company, we take a problem-solving approach to everything we do. And across our support teams, we’re proud to be different. And importantly, we support change to maintain our rapid growth.
What do you need to have?
- Experience in Agile project management of automation transformation programmes with experience in DBS organisations
- Full life-cycle automation project management experience, from initial opportunity through to requirement development, estimation, solution design and implementation
- Ability to contribute to the evolution of methodologies and procedures
- Skills to design and document comprehensive project management framework
- Experience with Agile methods (Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban etc.)
- Knowledge of RPA and IA solution development (UiPath and chatbots preferred)
- Understanding of data flows, finance, HR and procurement processes, especially within SAP (S/4Hana) environment
- You are problem solver, determined to find the most optimal solution to business challenges
- You are energetic and assertive, collaborative, resilient and motivated by challenges
What will you be responsible for?
The Automation Project Manager should be a strong and proactive project management expert who will manage intelligent automation delivery projects across DBS and Dyson. As a result, this role will deliver transformative improvements, improve the way people work, reduce workloads and elevate customer experience.
- Define and shape project management framework around Agile methods and ways of working
- Manage governance for continuous delivery of DBS intelligent automation delivery programme
- Manage automation delivery projects alongside Solution Architects, developers, automation end-users and the automation service team
- Reviews project plan/requirements backlog and ensures all tasks are addressed within the sprint/period
- Acts as first point of contact for any technical challenges arising during development
- Leads daily stand up calls and sprint planning or review meetings
- Identifies issues occurring in development and escalates/resolves as appropriate
- Deploy and reinforce continuous improvement practices and mindset
- Champion digital innovation and automation that enhances customer experience and delivers efficiency, effectiveness and simplification
What do we offer?
- Private healthcare
- Cafeteria package