Tetra Pak is the world's leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world. With over 23,000 employees based in over 85 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, “PROTECTS WHAT’S GOOD™," reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere.
More information about Tetra Pak is available at www.tetrapak.com
With over 900 employees in 10 countries Business Unit Cheese and Powder Systems develops, delivers and facilitates a competitive portfolio of process solutions for the Food Industry in close cooperation with the Tetra Pak Cluster organizations.
We are now recruiting a
who will report to the Control systems Manager.
Design, realisation and commissioning of machine and process control systems, using PLC and HMI / SCADA systems.
As an Automation Engineer you need PLC and HMI programming competences and you will work with designing, configuring and testing complete automation solutions adapted to different customer needs. You have knowledge and understanding of the complete automation functionality.
This position is based in Olsztyn, Poland and requires travelling of up to 50 %.
- Programming of PLC/HMI/SCADA control systems.
- Testing and commissioning of hardware and software at customer site
- Reviewing functional descriptions for software: HMI/SCADA/PLC.
- Writing operating instruction manuals.
- Provide training/instructions to internal employees and end users.
- Troubleshooting and technical issue resolution
- Support of colleagues on automation aspects.
- Ensuring a proper functioning of the control systems.
Knowledge or experience within one or more of the following areas is considered a merit:
- University degree in Automation or Electrical Engineering
- 2 years of experience in a similar role but young graduates are also welcome
- Good understanding of Processing - Production Control; knowledge of programming SIMATIC and AB PLC’s, Intouch or WinCC
- Good computer literacy and industrial IT
- Fluent in English and Polish in both verbal and in writing.
- Result oriented approach, with aim for improvement
- Ability to look at a problem from more sides, and discover the simple solutions that others might not catch.
- Commitment and enthusiasm on the job,
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- System architecture for process automation solutions (ip-network, domain, security)
- Good knowledge and proven understanding of equipment and processes within the food/dairy industry, preferably in the cheese industry.
- Modelling and implementation of database applications
- Industry standards – S88 and S95
- Recipe and Batch management system
Interested joining our team?
If you want to make a difference within international company that offers attractive employment conditions with global opportunities, send your application through our career site www.tetrapak.com where you can find all our open vacancies.
Please note that we accept only online applications submitted through www.tetrapak.com career site.