You’ve already gained experience as automation programmer? You have PLC and HMI programming competences and you still want to develop? You like travelling and speak fluent English? This job offert may be interesting for you.
Nr ref.: /47/08/2019/NS/43593
- participation in the development of a new company site
- working in a modern and dynamically developing international company
- attractive sallary
- Review of Functional descriptions
- Programming of Production Control Systems (PLC, HMI)
- Acceptance tests
- Writing operating instruction manuals.
- Commissioning on sites
- Technical issue resolution
- Support of colleagues on automation aspects.
- Ensuring a proper functioning of the control systems.
- University degree within Automation, Computer or Electrical Engineering,
- 2-5 years of experience in similar role for Senior position
- Fresh graduates will be considered for Junior position
- Good knowledge and proven understanding of equipment and processes within the food/dairy industry, preferably in the cheese industry is a plus
- Experience in programming of Production Control Systems (PLC, HMI)
- Knowledge of SIMATIC Step 7, TIA, Allen Bradley PLC’s, WinCC flexible or Intouch
- Knowledge and experience of working with electrical documentation
- A good command of English and Polish, both written and oral is required
- Confident working with MS Office applications
- Result oriented
- Analytical and have a good eye for details
- Committed and motivated
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Driving license B