- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
We’re disruptors, innovators, and doers who aren’t afraid to challenge what’s possible.
At Bright Machines, our mission is to change the speed, scalability, and flexibility of manufacturing. We bring software-defined intelligence down to the factory floor and enable our customers to modernize their manufacturing operations effortlessly.
Working at Bright Machines is an opportunity to be part of a growing team that enables anyone to build anything, anywhere. If you’re ready to apply your exceptional skills to create the platform that will define the next generation of manufacturing, we’d love to speak with you.
Let’s disrupt an industry. It will be fun!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an Automation Service Engineer with experience in the automation field to join our EMEA Field Operations team. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing company with customers in various locations in Poland and surrounding countries and be part of the team that ensures our products are successfully installed, deployed and serviced at customer sites.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Support all automation system aspects (mechanical, software, vision and communication)
- Support Bright Machines customers in Hungary and surrounding countries in the region
- Perform trouble shooting, repair and failure analysis
- Perform GUI and HMI support and implementation
- Perform APIs and integration with ERP, shop-floor management systems support (PLCs, drivers, robot controllers, Industrial communications protocols)
- Support and supervise integration
- Perform data gathering, statistics, analytics and representation through reports
- Work with customer to find automation improvement solutions
- Join customer meetings to support from business development aspects
- Travel up to 40% of the time within Romania and EMEA region
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE
- At least 5 years of experience as an automation engineer, service engineer or field engineer with experience in multi-disciplinary systems, multi software platforms, industrial automation or industrial equipment controls and manufacturing/process
- BSc in Automation, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Working experience in an automation company or with automation projects
- Working experience with robotics such as, PLC/IPC logic and programming, troubleshooting, and configuration with industry leading vendors (Beckhoff, Siemens, Omron, Mitsubishi, Toshiba, etc.)
- Technical savvy, system oriented, you love working with machines
- Passionate and creative, hands-on, you love to code and thrive in a dynamic environment
- Self starter and ability to work independently with customers in the field
- Well organized, attention to details and methodical
- Capable of analyzing, de-bugging and solving complex problems
- Quick learner, team player, work well under pressure and can multi-task
- Very good English skills (both oral and written)
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD
- Experience with robotics programming such as Fanuc, Epson, Kuka, Denso, Nachi,
- Knowledge of Serial and Bus Communication protocols: Ethernet/Profinet, RS232/422/485, Modbus, CAN Open, EtherCAT, Profibus, TCP/IP and others
- Knowledge of vision systems
WHO YOU ARE
- You are customer obsessed
- You believe in the power of a team, diversity of thought, and unity of action
- You always act with integrity, keep your commitments, and practice transparency
- You think boldly, lead with courage, and demand the highest standards
- You drive for results and act like an owner
Do the best work of your career
You’ll be challenged and will grow from solving problems that will have real-world customer benefit. You’ll be encouraged to find creative and innovative solutions that have never been built.
We strike a balance between celebrating team success and a focus on individual growth. Paired with the best minds in the industry, your contributions will be impactful and significant as we disrupt a multi-billion-dollar industry.
Bright Machines was named a “Technology Pioneer” by the World Economic Forum, one of “America’s Most Promising Artificial Intelligence Companies” by Forbes, and an Inc. “Best in Business” winner.
Come join us!
NOTE - Please send your resume in English only!