- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Our Client is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re driven by progress and thrive on the challenge of relentless improvement. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people.
Pioneering technology takes more than just inventive engineers. At the company, we take a problem-solving approach to everything we do. And across our support teams, we’re proud to be different. And importantly, we support change to maintain our rapid growth.
What do you need to have?
- Previous experience on similar positons (related to full life-cycle automation project management), preferably in SSC environment
- Ability to contribute to the evolution of methodologies and procedures in a controlled manner to continually improve the delivery framework
- Working experience and very good knowledge of RPA software (UiPath preferred or others), Excel macros (VBA) or MS Office automations
- Understanding of data flows, especially within SAP (S/4Hana) environment
- Good inter-personal communication skills and ability to act energetically, assertively and under pressure
What will you be responsible for?
In this role, you will deliver transformation and automation projects across the Company, in a number of support functions, globally.
- Working with GPOs and SMEs to define and explore processes for automation
- Identifying and assessing opportunities, validating suitability and choosing the right solution, calculating the impact of automation
- Designing RPA solutions in accordance with the adopted design principles, standards and best practices
- Producing solution designs as well as configuring and altering RPA automation processes as needed
- Acting as a central point of knowledge and control for business processes, communicating with the SMEs and GPOs to answer any queries that arise during the development and testing of an automated solution
- Creating and obtaining a sign-off on the Process Definition Document as well as creating and maintaining solution documentation
- Identifying and managing resources required for delivery automation solution
- Deploying and reinforcing continuous improvement practices
- Acting as a champion digital innovation and automation that enhances customer experience and delivers efficiency, effectiveness and simplification
- Building and maintaining knowledge base, known-error database and a repository of ‘lessons learned’ to support effective knowledge management
- Supporting global complex transformation programmes, where automation is a key enabler
What do we offer?
- Private healthcare
- Cafeteria package