- Wersalska 6, 91-203 Łódź, PolskaŁódź, łódzkie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Commerzbank is a leading international commercial bank with branches and offices in almost 50 countries. The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For our Branch in Lodz we are looking for candidate to cluster Digital Banking Solution (DBS).
Join Commerzbank as Automation Tester.
Your main tasks will be:
- Development Language: Java,
- Knowledge of Selenium,
- Experience in Using Testframeworks (TestNG, Qmetry, Cucumber) would be helpful,
- First Knowledge of version control / version management is preferable.
Depending on the experience, we expect from you:
- Good knowledge in creating scripts for test automation,
- Good knowledge of test frameworks: TestNG, Qmetry, Cucumber, Appium,
- Basic knowledge of Buildserver ( Jenkins, Teamcity),
- Openness for business travel to Germany (50% of time of first 3-4 months).
Foreign Language Skills:
- English B2 level (mandatory),
- German B1 level (optional).
What we offer:
- Friendly multicultural environment
- The possibility of language professional training and growth (English and German courses; technical trainings and workshops)
- Stable employment
- Benefits package including: Medical Care Package, Multisport, discounts in our canteen
- Relax corner where you can recharge your batteries ;)
- Open space office environment
- remote work ( until the global situation is clarified)
- In the current situation We are not travelling.
1. I consent to the processing of personal data contained in this document by Commerzbank AG with its registered office in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, 60261 Kaiserplatz, operating through the Branch in Poland with its registered office in Łódź, 91-203 Łódź, ul. Wersalska 6, KRS 0000631053, for the implementation of the current recruitment process and for the future recruitment for a period of 6 months, in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data the free flow of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (RODO) and in accordance with the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000). I provided my personal data voluntarily and I declare that they are truthful. I have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.