Automotive Industry Analyst/ Consultant – German speaking (CN)
Accenture Capability Network
- ogłoszenie wygasło 3 miesiące temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
Automotive Industry Analyst/ Consultant – German speaking (CN)Numer ref.: R00005386
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting practice, pulling together multinational and cross-cultural professionals based at key locations around the world. No matter what business, no matter where in the world, our unrivaled industry and function experts help our Clients to shape the future creating clearly defined, measurable value. We are delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Our Poland Capability Network is located in Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw. Your impact will be truly global as you will leverage an unmatched network of people, knowledge, tools and technologies and work alongside some of the best thinkers in the market.
“Join our world class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, Accenture Capability Network Lead for Poland
Who & What are we looking for?
- Minimum bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken)
- Consulting and project delivery experience would be a plus
- Proficient level of German will be appreciated (written & spoken)
- Affinity/ Experience in at least 2-3 of the following skills: Dealer/Importer operations (support overall business areas with focus on Sales, Digital Marketing, Aftersales, CRM, Digital), Dealer’s transformation towards agency/direct sales model, Dealer’s coaching/ training, Electromobility, Mobility/Connected solutions, Car software (architecture + embedded software e.g. Autosar, MBSE), Fleet Management in Logistic, Public Transportation or Mobility Services, Intermodal or Integrated Mobility, Service Management (Aftermarket/Spare parts), Consulting and project delivery experience would be a plus
What will you do?
- You’ll work at the heart of the Automotive agenda in areas such as sales, digital marketing, CRM, aftersales, dealer network operations, electromobility, mobility/ connected cars, fleet management.
- You’ll implement exciting new programs and employ state-of-the-art methodologies to transform an organization from end-to-end.
- You will be providing clients with bleeding edge technology consultancy to bring effective New IT implementation solutions into their business models.
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Headquarter: Warsaw or Cracow or Wrocław Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
If this sounds like the ideal role, career, and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.