Automotive Parts Inventory Planner- SPRINT Planner
Clifford Thames Spółka z o.o.
- ogłoszenie wygasło 7 lat temu
Clifford Thames is an expanding, niche global business focused on the automotive industry.
We are a worldwide leader in providing out-sourcing solutions, data management solutions and support services to the automotive industry. We also manage data supplied by the vehicle manufacturers to provide applications, information and services to dealers to help them manage their businesses more profitably.
We are currently looking for candidates for the position of:
Clifford Thames is working closely with a Global Vehicle Manufacturer to manage part inventories for their European body of Authorised Parts Suppliers.
Clifford Thames is looking for individuals interested in an opportunity to join an expanding Global Company.
- Good Analytical Skills
- Highly Numerate or Statistics orientated
- Ability to work with computers (Windows, MS Office environment) and databases
- Very good command of English (both written and spoken)
- Good written and communication skills
- Strong attention to quality and detail
- Ability to work in team
- Good time management
- Automotive knowledge may be useful
- Specific experience not required, ideal for graduates and entry-level candidates.
Using the SPRINT System:
- Manage the parts inventory and stock replenishment of the European Body of Authorised Parts Suppliers
- Review, approve or reject system forecasts
- Set forecasts to manual approval where appropriate
- Identify missing or suspicious files
- Identify corrupt demand figures
- Monitor dealer stocking approvals and supersession issues.
- Monitor stock values, sales coverage and stock obsolescence risk level
- Monitor dealer manual ordering
- Update changes to dealer inventory levels and dealer profile agreements
- Create ad/hoc analysis/statistics for management review
- Working in an international environment
- Friendly work environment
- Personal development and training
- Private medical healthcare
To apply for this position please send your CV and coverage letter in English to:
Please remember to add to your CV the following formula: “I hereby agree for processing the following personal information strictly for recruitment purposes in accordance with the regulation regarding the protection data passed on the following date: 29.08.97r. Dz. U. nr 133 poz. 883”.