- Ogłoszenie wygasło 8 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Valeo Siemens eAutomotive
Valeo Siemens eAutomotive is a globally leading company engaged in developing innovative drive components for electromobility and runs research and manufacturing sites in Germany, France, China, Norway, Hungary and Poland. Established in 2016, Valeo Siemens eAutomotive employs more than 1,000 people who are essential for the success of the agile technology company and drive innovation in a sustainable growth industry. With bundled competencies and resources, Valeo Siemens eAutomotive makes significant contributions to the further development of electric mobility and contributes to a clean, low-emission future.
Currently for Valeo Siemens eAutomotive in Czechowice-Dziedzice we recruit an
Autonomous Production Unit Maintenance Engineer
- Involve in Valeo Production Systems workshop and improving production effectiveness (i.e Hoshin, TPM, SMED, Problem Solving Group, 5S);
- Take part in Implementation of strategies for Valeo Siemens eAutomotive- industry 4.0- Factory of the Future tolls for production lines (i.e MES, Traceability, Robots and AGV's systems);
- Involve in the daily maintenance action plan for improvement TRP, efficiency or reduction of breakdown;
- Supervision over technical inspections and repairs of machinery and equipment;
- Support production & quality teams in starting new machines and lines;
- Supervise over production lines in the field of electrical and electronic service;
- Diagnose faults and make repairs in the PLC lines system;
- Ensuring continuous improvement of machines park;
- Ensure Cycle Time / Standard time management;
- Define the direct workforce productivity plan.
- Profound, operational knowledge of Lean Manufacturing concepts;
- Engineering degree in technical area;
- Desire for new challenges and variety of responsibilities;
- Team player personality;
- Autonomous English level;
- Knowledge of German will be an asset;
- Willingness to travel and train abroad.
- Exciting opportunity to participate in creating and setting up a modern greenfield plant activity;
- Opportunity to experience development of new generation of electric car systems;
- Wide range of internal and external trainings (including possible training abroad);
- Attractive working conditions and benefits: possibility to work remotely, participation in internal and external trainings, MyBenefit cafeteria part-financing, additional health and life insurance, private medical care, Employee Retirement Programmes (PPE) and other social benefits.
All interested in this position are asked for attaching Resume in English.
All interested in this position are asked to send their CV including the protection personal data clause:
"I hereby agree for processing my personal information included in my application for recruitment purposes realized by Valeo Autosystemy Sp. z o.o. and Valeo Electric and Electronic Systems Sp. z o.o. Valeo Siemens eAutomotive Sp. z o.o. and Valeo Service Eastern Europe Sp. z o.o.(accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and of the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).”
If you wish to take part in other recruitment processes to our company, please add the following clause:
“I also agree for preserve and process my personal data included in my application in future recruitment processes by or for the date administrator."
We kindly inform that we will contact only with chosen candidates.