- Powstańców Wielkopolskich 13, 30-707 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Autonomous Vehicles Systems Test EngineerNumer ref.: J000609402
Autonomous vehicle systems test engineers are taking main role in final step of Active Safety systems verification: functional tests in prototype vehicles. To provide reliable results their main responsibilities are: creating complete set of test procedures, performing tests on test track using dedicated vehicles and special test equipment, analyzing results and preparing test reports. Due to complexity of active safety systems and petabytes of data for analysis, our main challenges are: smart approach to testing and development of dedicated software tools. Join our international team working on Active Safety and Autonomous Driving vehicles algorithms and products development, with vision, radar systems and lidars.
- Developing test procedures
- Participation in functional tests performed in vehicles
- Analysis of data collected during tests
- Development of software tools for tests automatization and fast results delivery
- Creating test reports
- MSc degree in Electronics, Automatics, Informatics, Mathematics or similar
- Programming skills in one of the following Python/Matlab
- Well commanded English
- Willing for solving problems and taking an initiative
- Driving license
Nice to haves:
- Experience in software testing - tests development and execution
- Programming skills in C / C++
- Knowledge of the basics of electronics and electronic metrology
- Good level of German or French
- Experience with Automotive industry
Get a list of benefits such as private health care, child fund, life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (+ 3,5% on each gross salary), trainings, sports activities Multisport card, etc.
- Help us advance mobility, save lives and improve our planet
- See effects of your work in showrooms of almost every car seller
- Learn new technologies thanks to the collaboration with our customers’ technical centers
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 180,000 of us globally, located in 44 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.