- Kapelanka 42A, 30-347 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 5 godzin temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o.o. is a part of HSBC Holdings plc, the parent company of the HSBC Group, headquartered in London. The Group serves customers worldwide from over 6,300 offices in over 75 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, North and Latin America, and the Middle East and North Africa. HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations.
Currently, we are looking for a candidate for the position of:
The Compliance function is a Second line of defence function, responsible for reviewing and challenging the activities of the Group’s businesses. This is to ensure that they effectively manage as “Risk Owners” the risks inherent in or arising from the conduct of their activities and for which they are responsible.
The function is a Risk Steward for a number of non-financial risks in accordance with HSBC Group’s Risk Management Framework (RMF). These risks are referred as “Compliance risks” and comprise: Financial Crime Risk; Regulatory Compliance Risk; Internal Fraud; External Fraud
This role will provide support to the Global Compliance Officer, Global Markets Regulatory Compliance Senior Management and Global Markets business with global reporting requirements. Initially the role will focus on US Dodd-Frank and EU requirements; but the role will be expanded in due course to cover other reporting requirements with extra territorial impact (liaising with overseas Compliance colleagues where relevant).
- Support the business (e.g. Operations, Technology teams and Front Office) in the context of HSBC’s own increasingly global reporting requirements
- Support business client-facing teams (e.g. Sales, Operations and Onboarding) by providing Compliance support for the business’ client reporting offerings and communications in this area
- Assist with the delivery of a regulatory reporting policy that establishes the benchmark standards for the control framework, deep dives, workflow tools, rule changes, change management and issue management
- Deliver a front-to-back report population covering rule capture, technical controls and the process of report creation and submission
- Devise a global standard training plan for those involved in regulatory reporting. The successful candidate must work closely with the members of trade reporting programme, front office, middle office and operations.
Impact on Business
- Need to have globally consistent and connected Compliance oversight and governance for the Markets business to minimise regulatory and reputational risk
- Ability to provide support for client reporting offerings
- Ability to chair internal stakeholder meetings
Customers / Stakeholders
- Global Markets Regulatory Compliance Senior Management
- Global Markets Senior Management, Operations, Technology, Sales, Client Onboarding
- Global Markets Regulatory Compliance teams in all regions
Leadership & Teamwork
- Must have appropriate interpersonal skills to be able to integrate into an existing close team and work well with teams in other locations
- Must have a strong personality to be able to cope with the demands of facing the business in challenging situations
- Must be able and willing to identify and undertake the necessary actions to provide solutions needed to discharge effective support to the Global Markets Regulatory Compliance Senior Management
- Must be able to undertake line management responsibility, if and when assigned from time to time including motivation and performance management in accordance with HSBC’s policies and requirements
Operational Effectiveness & Control
- Effective and consistent Compliance coverage/support for the global business line will reduce compliance, business and operational risk for the business area
- Ability to operate and influence under pressure (where key decision making is required) in a technical environment
- Ability to operate in a global environment and work with extra territorial requirements of other jurisdictions
- Ability to provide the business with clear challenge, analysis, decisions and guidance in relation to internal, operational, product matters and client-facing queries incl. in the context of regulatory reporting, rules and change
- As a member of the Markets Regulatory Compliance Central team some cross coverage of the Operations and policy work may also be required incl. keeping abreast of regulatory developments and anticipating changes in order to ensure accuracy of advice provided to the business.
- As a member of the Markets Regulatory Compliance Central team some interaction with Regulators may take place and should be performed in a positive and professional manner resulting in a cooperative working relationship
- This is a new vacancy in our HSBC Krakow Centre of Excellence to cover HSBC’s global reporting requirements
- In addition, to HSBC’s own reporting requirements, the Global Markets business has established new reporting offering to EU clients for their over the counter derivatives trades with HSBC which requires Compliance coverage. The successful candidate will offer the business compliance advice and support, including on internal operational and product matters and client-facing queries and matters
- The role will include establishing an ongoing governance structure, chairing meetings with key stakeholders in the event of material outages or incidents, liaising with relevant regulators, establishing policies, procedures and training, and providing metrics connected to reporting
- The role includes interaction with relevant regional and country Regulatory Compliance teams in other offices to ensure consistent reporting advice and support to the business incl. on strategic initiatives. The individual will also liaise with other Compliance areas of the firm, auditors and infrastructure departments in relation to compliance reporting matters globally
- The successful candidate will need to attend relevant industry and internal meetings related to reporting and to influence decision-making to include compliance requirements and controls. This may include understanding new and revised regulatory requirements, codes of practice etc. and ensuring changes and impacts are disseminated to the appropriate businesses, functions and / or jurisdictions
- Typically, qualifications would include an undergraduate or post-graduate degree in Business Administration, Finance or a related field, or a legal, accounting or Corporate Secretary professional qualification as advantage. Professionals from other areas are also welcome to apply.
- Stable job in professional team
- Interesting career path in an international organization
- Private health care, employees’ benefits
- Courses & training for our employees
- Modern office buildings near the city center of Kraków
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.
Applications sent to us will be taken into consideration only if they include the following statement:
“I hereby declare that I have familiarized myself with the Privacy Statement for Applicants published at http://www.about.hsbc.pl/careers and I hereby give consent for personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of recruitment in HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o. o. according to rules described in the Privacy Statement for Applicants, as per the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).”
In case you would like to resign from participation in recruitment process or withdraw previously sent to us application, please email us at: [email protected]