- Powstańców Wielkopolskich 2/13, 30-553 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ważna jeszcze 16 dnido: 14 paź 2020
- Umowa o pracę
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
The first automated vehicle to drive United States coast to coast? That was Aptiv. The first gesture control system for premium cars? That's us as well. We're a global tech company with automotive roots & one of the most significant market leaders in designing, engineering and enabling solutions for how we'll move tomorrow.
A huge part of this work has been done in Krakow Technical Center by our engineers. Today, our mission is to shape a world with a significantly reduced number of road accidents, fatalities and injuries.
Want to do more than just imagine the ways our world will move tomorrow? Here's your opportunity. Join the technology company that's transforming the future of mobility today.
About Global Software Services Organization We are a global organization offering critical software services to over 7000 engineers located in Germany, Poland, India, USA and China. We provide world class applications and platforms utilizing the world's leading cloud providers. In our portfolio we have tools such as: Polarion, JIRA, Confluence, Coverity, Plastic SCM, Jenkins, Gerrit, Artifactory, AWS, Azure, Driving Simulations, CI/CD, Machine Learning, Business Intelligence to name but a few.
We're looking for those who thrive on being on the leading edge of mobility technology.
AWS Architect for Global Software Services OrganizationNumer ref.: J000589641
- Design of scalable and highly resilient application architectures for globally distributed users, for different engineering applications
- Design to delivery of complex and highly resilient Global IT service solutions utilizing AWS Infrastructure and Services
- Migrate applications from data centers to Cloud
- Coach junior architects
- Definition and execution of Cloud Governance Policies
- Define AWS Cost Control Governance Models
- Liaise directly with AWS Technical Account Managers to oversee rollout of AWS Services to 8000 engineers globally in alignment with Aptiv cloud strategy
- Manage on-going relationships and communications with IT Service Suppliers
- Independent contributor and fast learner
- Information Technology degree or similar
- Solid relevant work experience in a Technical Solution Architecture role, specializing in Application Architecture, but with exposure to Hosting and Infrastructure
- Proven experience in leveraging cloud hosting and storage solutions such as Amazon AWS
- Expertise in AWS Reference Architectures, application integration patterns and AWS Pricing Optimize Strategies
- Expertise in AWS storage, archiving and backup technologies
- Architect level knowledge and hands-on experience with some combination virtualization technologies, disk technologies, SSD, spinning disk, NVMe
- Strong knowledge in AWS IaaS and PaaS service offerings
- Good understanding of various Storage Management products and offerings
- Knowledgeable of CI / CD chain deployments on cloud infrastructure
- Awareness of Network design principles, architecture and technologies
- An understanding of application hosting, integration and resilience principles
- Motivated, Adaptable and Positive personality with willingness to develop leadership skills in a team oriented results driven environment
- Familiarity with Agile or Lean IT processes
Get a list of benefits such as private health care, child fund, life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (+ 3,5% on each gross salary), trainings, sports activities Multisport card, etc.
- Help us advance mobility, save lives and improve our planet
- See effects of your work in showrooms of almost every car seller
- Learn new technologies thanks to the collaboration with our customers' technical centers