- Green Office - budynek B, Czerwone Maki 82, 30-392 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
As a part of the Digital Team, we are changing the way our customers, partners, and employees interact with our company. We are developing a suite of modern web applications and e-commerce platform offered through Motorola Solutions Portal to our customers across the globe. In our daily job, we closely cooperate with the business and UX teams for the enhanced customer experience of our applications.
We invite you to join our team to develop a framework for modern web-applications, see more info: https://video.motorolasolutions.com/detail/video/5002753438001/myview-portal-overview?_ga=2.214685460.2059984526.1606218791-704460994.1606218791
- >Checks how the test builds are, whether everything in the pipeline is running correctly.
- monitors AWS environments.
- writes bash / python scripts (docker scripts, monitoring scripts, scripts introducing additional functionalities, e.g. scripts ensuring integration between Jira and bitbucket).
- Together with the team arranges what needs work, what improvements should be introduced, improves the efficiency of environments and reduces maintenance costs.
- Helps prepare environments for e2e regression and performance testing.
- Manages permissions.
- Monitors the repository.
What will you do:
- to prepare the environment - to work in the CI / CD formula.
- to standardize the CI/CD strategy between teams, - introduce a common Jenkins for several teams, adjust environments to mutually agreed on assumptions.
- to adjust the configuration used in MyView to what is already created.
Would you like to join us?
- Knowledge of Docker and Jenkins
- Experience with any version control tool (we use git)
- +1 year experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) developing solutions
- Communication verbal and written English skills
- Tasks automation using scripting languages
- Developing, monitoring and provisioning solutions
- Data centers (database admin in AWS)
- Experience with supporting continuous delivery and deployment process
- Competitive salary package
- Strong team-oriented culture
- Remote work (also after pandemic) for senior positions
- Comfortable work conditions (high-class offices, parking space, volleyball field on site)
- Private medical coverage
- Life insurance
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events
- Membership of engineering communities
- Training and broad development opportunities
- Relocation support