Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
AWS Cloud SysOps / Architect
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
What will you do?
- Clients transformation of their IT infrastructure using comprehensive, intelligent infrastructure solutions focusing on Public Cloud providers
- Support for business operations as well decision making process for production environments
- Troubleshoot problems and drive incidents till resolution. Interact with application teams and business units
- Deliver business automation improvements and maximize possibilities of public cloud services
- Provide technical suggestions and plans for platform automation and platform development that meet business requirements
What we expect from you:
- At least 2 year of experience in work with AWS cloud provider
- Terraform (Infrastructure as Code) and CI/CD process skills
- AWS server-less solutions skills including Python coding
- At least basic Linux operations skills
- Knowledge of K8s and other public cloud providers will be an advantage
- Knowledge of data scientist tools like Jupyter, RStudio will be an advantage
- Teamwork, collaboration, creative problem solving, mentoring of teammates
- Excellent communication skills
What can we offer you?
- Stable employment conditions based on an employment contract
- Private medical care, life insurance and employee share program
- Access to the MyBenefit platform (possibility of using a wide range of products and services, including the Multisport card and the lunch card).
- Individual support of a Career counselor and a specific path of professional development, as well as the possibility of a session with a Coach.
- A wide training package (soft and technical training offer, access to the e-learning platform, possibility of co-financing courses and certification)
- Participation in the implementation of projects on a global scale for the largest international companies from Fortune500 using the latest technological solutions and tools
- Employee Assistance Program - free support in one-time legal, financial and psychological consultations;
- Paid employee referral program
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.