- Wielicka 28, 33-100 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 24 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Are you looking for a new challenge within IT?
Do you want to be part of a winning Team providing one of the most successful engineering access control solutions to the market?Maybe this position as
Who we are
ASSA ABLOY is the global leader in door opening solutions, dedicated to satisfying end-user needs for security, safety and convenience. We have for the third time been listed by Fortune Magazine as one of the world's 100 most innovative companies.
The AWS Infrastructure Automation Architect is a position within Global IT Shared Service Center (GSSC). Global IT Shared Service Center is managing ASSA ABLOYs shared infrastructure and global application as well as application management for selected divisional solutions. The GSSC strategy is that the services we offer are outsourced in a multi-sourcing setup.
In this role you will work in a strategic position of Cloud Architect, responsible for AWS/Linux tower. Your main task will be to define cloud design and standards for the entire company worldwide. Moreover you will handle automation and orchestration, hands-on deployments and migrations.
- Work in close co-operation with other Architects and Service Owners, focused on different areas
- Play a key technical role in Global Cloud Steering Group
- Define cloud design for the entire company worldwide
- Define technical standards and procedures
- Enforce designed standards by preparing a lot of automation scripts and runbooks
- Prepare technical documentation and advisory guidelines as a daily task
- Lead cloud-to-cloud and datacenter-cloud migrations as well as handle them personally
- Play a technical supervisor role for Global Operations Center Team (on-calls may be required)
You feel confident in most of the technologies, tools and practices currently in use:
- AWS (expert)
- Python (expert)
- XML (expert)
- JSON (expert)
- YAML (expert)
- Linux (advanced)
- Computer Networks (advanced)
- Backup and Data Protection (advanced)
- Security and Compliance (advanced)
- Virtualization (medium)
- Docker or Kubernetes (medium)
- Linux-based DBs (medium)
- Ansible (medium)
- Terraform (medium)
- Azure (basic)
- PowerShell (basic)
- AD (basic)
- Windows Server (basic)
- Ability to effectively communicate in English language verbally and in writing.
- Travel and fieldwork including international travel
- Highly organized
- Experience from working in a global organization
- Stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere
- Flexible ways of working (flexible working hours and home office)
- Private Medical Care
- Multisport & Benefit cards
- Mobile phone
- In-house free English classes
- Ergonomic workstations with necessary tools and equipment
- Chill-out zone with PlayStation4 and table football
- Fresh fruits every day
- Lunch Card
Working for ASSA ABLOY means that you will be part of a dynamic environment, developing innovative solutions to improve our customers' lives. As the global leader in door opening solutions we are using the latest technologies to open doors to events, hospitals, education, homes, hotels, airports and businesses. Joining ASSA ABLOY means being part of a fast-moving company with many opportunities.
We kindly ask all candidates interested in the offer to submit your application online. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Your CV should be annexed with a consent clause for the processing of your personal data in connection with the recruitment process.
"I hereby agree to the processing of my personal data by the company ASSA ABLOY Opening Solutions Poland S.A. with its registered office in Leszno in the scope mentioned in art. 22 (1) § 1 of the Labor Code in order to implement the recruitment process (legal basis: 22 (1) §1 of the Labor Code in connection with Article 6 (1) (a) of the Regulation of 27 April 2016 on protection natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as the "Regulation")".