- Kapelanka 42a, 30-347 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 24 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
HSBC is looking for an experienced AWS Full-Stack Developer to grow our Global Cloud Services team, supporting a multitude of project teams across the world to adopt Cloud services as part of our “Cloud First” strategy.
In the Global Cloud Services AWS Adoption team we are specifically looking for individuals who are passionate about AWS and have built and supported a rich variety workloads across a broad range of AWS services.
You’ll be joining a team of equally passionate and skilled engineers, architects and cloud gurus who evangelise the cloud, especially AWS, and enjoy helping others to adopt cloud services.
We work in an agile team building highly resilient, scalable, performant solutions in an automated and efficient manner.
If working in this team appeals to you and you have the right skills, then get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you.
We need people who tick the following boxes:
- Python developers, proficient with CI/CD tooling including Jenkins
- Demonstrable testing experience, e.g. unit, integration, functional testing.
- Broad experience working across many AWS services, including Lambda, DynamoDB, API Gateway.
- Practical experience of DevOps practises and Agile working. You build it, you own it, you support it mentality.
- Good understanding of Linux and/or Windows operating systems.
- Outgoing strong communicators who love working collaboratively to achieve their objectives.
- Senior engineers who are comfortable leading major incident investigations, providing on-call support and managing projects with junior colleagues.
- You must believe that security is a fundamental aspect of delivering solutions and know what it takes to do so in an AWS context.
It would be nice if you also had:
- AWS certification(s)
- Good Terraform skills.
- An understanding of risk management and ensuring compliance against relevant regulatory processes.
- Experience working in a highly regulated industry.
Supporting project teams to build safe, reliable and secure systems that address HSBC’s business needs is fundamental to this team’s responsibilities. To do this, we need people who will:
- Contribute to the security controls in place that ensure the security of HSBC’s assets that evolve continually with AWS improvements and evolving project needs.
- Build and automate tooling and services that help many / all projects to build applications in a secure and efficient way.
- Develop robust artefacts including code modules that help project teams to get their security profiles right before any infrastructure is built.
- Write clear documentation outlining everything that we build, highlighting the key points that can be read by technical and non-technical people.
- Represent HSBC as Subject Matter Experts for all things AWS.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
To apply for this position please send your curriculum vitae in English including reference number, using "Apply now" button below.