Ax Application Consultant
DGS Business Services Sp. z o.o. (Grupa Demant)
- Oxygen, Jacka Malczewskiego 26, 71-612 Szczecin, PolskaSzczecin, zachodniopomorskie
- ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Have you been searching for a job that is as much related to business processes as interaction with people and technical too? Are you outgoing, detail-oriented, and service-minded? If yes, we would like to propose to you a great opportunity!
The Application Consultant position provides functional/technical support to the users all over the world for our wholesale system: Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP system Microsoft Dynamics AX) Integrations via Microsoft BizTalk and Customer Relationship Management (Microsoft Dynamic CRM). It also entails many other key facets of our company, including: participation in deployment projects, trainings, software and integration testing, and creating technical documentation.
Working with us you will recive
- great opportunities for usage of newest technology;
- a full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
- possibility to learn (courses offered) and improve English;
- work in Microsoft house;
- social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card etc.).
What tasks are waiting for you?
- Responsibility for functional screening - Dev data, config and DoD;
- Point of contact between Support and Dev team;
- App administration - Queues, Jobs and Services;
- Post-processing - releases and copies;
- Contribution to monitoring, servicing and go-live activities;
- Servicing as needed and agreed with the business;
- Working with solutions, functional design and technical specifications;
- Creating and running test cases per functional screening;
- Responsibility for app 3rd level support - Incident triage and approval.
It would be great if you
- achieved master’s Degree in IT or Science;
- have min. 2 years of experience in working on a similar position in a large production company;
- have practical experience in ERP systems;
- communicate in English at the level of B2;
- have strong business insight and understanding;
- are service minded, proactive and persistent;
- are open to travel abroad and work in an international environment.
Uprzejmie informujemy, że nadesłanych dokumentów nie zwracamy. Jednocześnie zastrzegamy sobie możliwość do kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.