- Ogłoszenie wygasło 5 dni temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
TietoEVRY Industry Software and Financial Services Solutions Data&AI team consists of recognized professionals in the fields of data science, data engineering and architecture. With us you get to work with, for example Big Data, Machine Learning, Databricks, Apache Spark and Kubernetes all running in modern Azure Cloud. Apart from nice technologies in TietoEVRY you get opportunity to work in multinational environment and truly have an impact on society.
We want you!
TietoEVRY is establishing new Cloud Data Science and Data Engineering team in Wroclaw. Currently we are looking for Azure Cloud Data Platform Architect who will be responsible for development of cloud data platform solutions. Your tasks will be related to development of cloud-based data solutions, data pipelines with advanced analytics, on top of that you will create an architecture design, develop working software and deliver it to customer.
We expect you to have proven skills in the Azure public cloud and passion to continuously learn new things and aim higher.
Flexible WorkingBalance between customer's expectations and employee satisfaction and happiness is achieved by empowering employees with flexible and contemporary working practices.
Azure Cloud Architect | Location: Wrocław, Kraków
To succeed in this role, you should have:
- SW design and development experience and skills related to data centric solutions handling large amounts of data
- Experience in working with cloud environments, preferable Microsoft Azure
- Experience with Cloud native development
- Understanding of information security and privacy issues related to cloud solutions
- Experience in Data Architecture, Data Modeling, Data Processing, SQL, NoSQL is a plus
- Experience with the major big data solutions like Hadoop, Hive, Presto, Databricks, Spark and Kafka is a plus
- Knowledge of container related technologies like Docker, Kubernetes and Istio is a plus
- Several years of experience in key technical roles in complex product development and/or other SW development projects
- Leader type of person
- Good communication skills and ability to work independently
- Fluent in English
We offer you:
- MEANINGFUL PROJECTS: Our projects make an impact in healthcare field.
- LATEST TECH: As a Healthcare team we are not fixed to selected technologies rather we have the freedom to choose the best fit for the purpose.
- OPEN CULTURE: We value trust and openness between our team members. With us you can be yourself: share your thoughts and opinions, ask questions and find your place.
- CAREER DEVELOPMENT: Being part of this team, we give you a chance to develop your professional skills and that you will stay in the frontline of data business.
- IMPACT ON LOCAL SCIENCE INSTITUTIONS: TietEVRY is supporting Universities and young potentials at the beginning of their carrier by organizing Labs, TietoAcademy etc.
- BRANDING ACTIVITIES: As a part of team you can support branding activities internally and externally.
- FOCUS ON KNOWLEDGE SHARING: Teams arrange meetups and guilds to learn together.
- MODERN ECO COMPANY: We are promoting healthy lifestyle and participate in Save The Planet actions .
The recruitment process is conducted fully remotely and embraces several steps:
- Firstly: our recruitment team contact with you to know more about your expectations and experience.
- Secondly: interview with manager & technical recruiters
- Thirdly: decision and honest feedback.
We invite you to our journey.
We take care of your:
CAREER & DEVELOPMENTCompetitive salary
Internal & External trainings
Clear career path
HEALTH & WELLBEINGMultisport card/holiday allowance
Private medical coverage,
Comfortable working conditions and taking care of mental health
COMFORTGroup life insurance,
No dress code, no stiff rules,
Flexible working hours &
possibility to work remotely
Support for interesting initiatives