sharing the costs of sports activities
- Opolska 112, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Offer expired a month ago
- Remote recruitment
- Remote work
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Technologies we use
About the project
An Azure Cloud Architect with HCL Technologies is required to have 10+ years’ experience in designing, deploying, and implementing Private, Public, and Hybrid Cloud Technologies in accordance with industry best practices.
• As a key member of the team, ensure success in designing, building and migrating applications, software, and services on the Azure platform.
• Executing technical feasibility assessments, solution estimations and POC development for moving identified workloads to Azure
• Developing technical and security specifications for the targeted applications/workloads in Azure
• Develop a migration approach to move workloads from On-Premises to Azure or develop new cloud-ready application solutions
• Lead and mentor medium to large sized teams in the migration workloads or implementations of application and services to the cloud in large enterprise environments
• Solve mission-critical business and technology problems and provide solutions which center on the consumption of the Azure Platform
• Document and share best technical practices
• Own and participate in architectural discussions and design exercises to create large scale solutions built on Azure and also be part of the development lifecycle.
• Identity workarounds for specific issues and corner scenarios observed during migration
• Automate solutions for repeatable problems
• Develop test plan and test cases to demonstrate application/database readiness post-migration.
• Work closely with application teams to ensure business functionality and SLAs are met.
• Must with the following technologies: Azure – Migrating On-Premises to Azure Cloud, SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, Azure Cloud, Azure Resources, Azure portal, Azure Web App, Micro services, Azure function, Azure SQL, Azure Migration, Azure API Management, Azure App Services, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Application Insights, Azure Log Analysis, Azure Key Vault, Azure Service Bus, Azure OPDG (On-Premises Data Gateways), Azure Automation and Runbooks, Azure Blob Storage, Azure AD, Azure IOT Hub, Azure Stream Analytics, Azure RM Templates, Azure PowerShell, Azure VM, Azure storage, Azure AI, Azure Cognitive Services, Azure SDK
• Good understanding of and experience in working on Microsoft Azure (IAAS/PAAS/SAAS)
• Ability to architect, design and implement cloud-based solution
• Proven track record of migrating on-premise .NET based solutions/applications (ASP.Net, C#, MVC, SQL) to Azure cloud platform.
• Should be able to foresee any risks associated with migration projects and flag the risks
• Experience in building .Net/Java, based enterprise distributed solutions in Windows and Linux.
• Experience in using CI and CD tools. Jenkins/ Azure pipeline and Terraform. Experience in using other tooling such as Ansible, CloudFormation, etc.
• Good understanding of HA/DR Setups in Cloud
• Experience and working knowledge of Virtualization, Networking, Data Center, and Security
• Deep hands-on experience in the design, development and deployment of business software at scale.
• Strong hands-on experience in integrating multiple databases like SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Azure SQL etc. Familiarity with DB designing / Migration desirable.
• Experience / knowledge of other cloud offering (e.g. AWS, GCP) will be added advantage
• Experience in Kubernetes, Docker, and other cloud deployment, container technologies
• Experience with monitoring tools like Prometheus, Grafana, Datadog, etc.
• Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert
• Solution architecture experience: minimum 5 years (Preferred)
• Total IT experience: minimum 10 years (Preferred)
• Clear and concise communication skills to all levels of the organization
• Ability to work on and prioritize a wide variety of complicated tasks and projects simultaneously
• Ability to work independently and as a team member in a high performance and high availability distributed workforce
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
This is how we organize our work
This is how we work
- in house
- you focus on a single project at a time
What we offer
Clear career path in a growing multinational organization
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
retirement pension plan
extra social benefits
employee referral program
Technical & HR Interview
HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 150,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 46 countries, HCL serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000. HCL generated consolidated revenues of USD 9.94 billion for 12 Months Ended 31st March, 2020.
We offer an integrated portfolio of products, solutions, services, and IP through our Mode 1-2-3 strategy built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others, to help enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age.
HCL’s global delivery center in Krakow was established in 2007. It works with several Fortune 500 firms, primarily offering multilingual global technical support. Today, we assist more than 35 customers in 18 different languages.
At HCL, we don’t just accept the differences—we support it and celebrate it. We are committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.