Azure Cloud Automation Engineer
OMADA POLAND SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄAbout the company
- Offer expired 2 months ago
- contract of employment
- senior specialist (Senior)
Technologies we use
Microsoft Azure PaaS
About the project
Are you a highly skilled Azure Cloud Automation Engineer and you want to grow your career in an international IT security company with offices in Europe and the US? Join Omada’s Cloud Operations department where you get to contribute significantly to development and operations of our award-winning IT security product within the Identity and Access Management area.
The service that we're building will shape the future of the IAM/IAG Industry and will set the benchmark for our competitors. We’re utilizing the latest cutting-edge technologies to achieve those goals. The development and operations are done according to DevOps principles in an agile team. Usability, cost-effectiveness, as well as operational excellence (scaling, geo-redundancy, data privacy, etc.), are key performance indicators for the success of our service.
Our office in Warsaw, is providing attractive working conditions for our employees and we are ready for the many new colleagues that we will be hiring in the coming months.
Working in our DevOps team in Poland responsible for the development and operations of the platform hosting the Omada Identity Cloud.
Build and deploy .NET Framework, Microsoft SQL Server and Power BI based production environments.
Building and operating the environments for all OISaaS customers.
Automating the daily operations tasks, implement preventive maintenance automations as well as monitoring of the environments.
Engage closely with software architects, software engineers and IT team to deliver highly available and scalable services
Build automation scripts and frameworks to improve operational processes and procedures.
Learn, deploy and document newer technologies for the potential deployment of services following a development and release lifecycle.
Drive ongoing improvements and efficiencies in operational practices, tools & processes.
Provide a seamless transition of the application from Product Development to Production Support teams.
Support Microsoft Network configurations as relates to server deployments.
Prepare and implement backups and disaster recovery plans.
Support production service and environment escalations as needed.
Qualifications and experiences:
▪ You probably have a higher IT education such as bachelor or master.
You are an experienced Azure Automation Engineer or Cloud Specialist with at least three (3) years’ experience.
▪ You have excellent knowledge of Cloud and DevOps.
You have experience with:
▪ Extremely comfortable working with Windows Servers, Microsoft SQL
▪ Ability to write scripts without effort
▪ Azure PowerShell / Azure CLI / Python
▪ Experience with API Gateways and experience with setting up API’s
▪ Knowledge of at least one CI/CD software like Azure DevOps, Terraform, Jenkins or Puppet
▪ Sysadmin, DevOps, and network management
▪ On Call Duties
▪ 24/7/365 Operations
▪ Strong English skills, written and verbal
As a person:
▪ You like to work both as a team member and individually, but you are a team player at heart that is used to work with challenges every day and think out-of-the-box.
▪ You are an independent, responsible, and flexible person with good interpersonal skills, and you are just like the rest of us ambitious and passionate about technology.
This is how we organize our work
This is how we work
- in house
This is how we work on a project
What we offer
Omada is an incredible place to work and develop your career and technical skills. We have a strong focus on our people and our core values including:
• Being Ambitious,
• Always Delivering Value
• Constant Care.
These values are also reflected in the relationship with our employees and the way we live every day. We want our employees to be able to have a great career at Omada and offer a modern flexible working environment including great benefits and rewards that you would expect from a market leading global software company.
Some of the Benefits we offer:
• 5 additional vacation days
• Co-financed parking space
• Training budget
• Access to e-learning platforms like Pluralsight and LinkedIn Learning
• Extended health care package
• Sports Card
• Bike room with showers
OMADA POLAND SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ
Omada is a fast-growing global cybersecurity software company with locations across the world and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark. We are a Gartner Magic Quadrant leader in Identity Governance and Administration with one of the most advanced SaaS platforms in the industry. Our vision is to “secure the world’s identities.” Omada’s growth is backed by some of the best private equity funds in the world who are investing in technology and looking to expand Omada’s overall Cloud Operations and R&D organization.
If this sounds interesting to you, please do not hesitate to contact us and start the next stage of your journey with Omada.
For more information, go to www.omada.net