- Inflancka 4a, 00-189 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 13 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Our Tax Technology team deals with creating and implementing advanced IT solutions that support wide range of tax calculation processes. They are related mainly to international personal income taxes (GMS – Global Mobility Services) and management of human resources. We are localized in Germany as well as in Poland. At the moment, we are looking for candidates with passion, who would like to join our rapidly growing team of programmers in Warsaw. In our daily work we are focused on creating safe, innovative and ergonomic solutions that join specific business knowledge with new technologies. We support also many world-wide corporations which appreciate the highest level of services we deliver.
Your daily duties will include
- Perform the role of Team Leader
- Conduct meetings regarding work planning in cooperation with people involved in the project (SCRUM / Agile)
- Contact with the client in matters requiring technical knowledge about the project
- Day to day work will also include design, development and code review process to ensure the solutions are according to the specification and best practices
- Identify risks, opportunities and provide business justification for proposed technical changes
- Keep project documentation up to date
- Technology stack: .Net Core, Angular 2+, Azure, Azure DevOps.
TDD, BDD (Specflow), nUnit / xUnit, IoC, DI containers, SOLID, Angular / React, Kendo UI, Team City, Jira, Bitbucket, Git, Confluence, MS Azure / Cloud, Crystal Reports, SSRS, Signal R, Bootstrap , REST, Web API, WCF, windows services, async programming, web authorization / authentication
Knowledge of the following technologies, environments and approaches is welcome:
- 8 years of experience in web programming (ASP.NET MVC / Web API / ASP.NET Core)
- Strong hands-on development experience using .Net, Angular and SQL server.
- Very good understanding of object oriented programming principles (e.g. SOLID)
- Experience in creating cloud-based applications
- Working knowledge of GIT version control system
- Good understanding of Agile development
- Very good English language skills (min. B2) – you will work in international environment
- Nice to have knowledge about task automation
- Experienced in managing and delegating tasks to other developers
- Work in professional and international environment
- Participation in exciting IT engagements
- Opportunity to gain valuable professional experience and to broaden one’s business and technical knowledge
- Access to up-to-date technology
- A set of necessary working tools
- Clearly defined career path based on annual appraisal
- Attractive remuneration and social benefits (MultiSport, private health care, life insurance etc.)
- Strong team-oriented culture
© 2020 KPMG Sp. z o.o., a Polish limited liability company and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
The KPMG name and logo are trademarks used under license by the independent member firms of the KPMG global organization.