- Ogłoszenie wygasło 13 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa zlecenie, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Train your AI with better data
We are a young startup born in Gdansk and Munich. We are a data annotation platform to help organizations train their AI.
Our mission is to be THE hub to find, create, and share datasets.
Interested? Keep reading.
Why we are doing this
- Currently, it's difficult to reuse existing datasets. Very often, they are not findable, not based on standard formats, or are incomplete.
- We can create better ML models if we reuse existing data or create new quality data more efficiently, quickly, and cheaply.
- To explain AI, we must understand and maintain the data used for training. For example, why a medical robot made a wrong decision, or a self-driving car took a bad turn.
- Remote by default.
- Honesty & Respect.
- International & Multicultural.
- Continuous learning.
- We build state-of-the-art & love experimenting.
- Self-reliance and independence to work on and draw own conclusions.
- Everybody makes an impact. Flat hierarchies and open communication.
- No silos. Everybody participates in sales and support.
You will be responsible for building and scaling B2B lead generation and customer acquisition efforts for tagtog.
You will design a digital advertising strategy and execute it across search, display, social (free and paid), email, content syndication, review sites, etc.
You’ll be responsible for helping us expand the digital reach, and maximizing return on ad spend.
Among our customers are some of the world’s largest enterprises. Therefore, you must understand enterprise buyer behavior and processes, B2B buyers/buying groups, and distinct personas’ nuances.
You will significantly influence all aspects of the company, such as sales, content, and product development.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will be:
- Manage the day-to-day activities for paid campaigns across digital channels (i.e., Google AdWords, Google Analytics, LinkedIn ads, Twitter Ads).
- Plan, develop, and implement effective SEO strategies for the website and landing pages to increase traffic and conversions.
- Assist in content development for use throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Manage relationships, demand generation tools, and our profile with/on third-party review sites (such as G2, Software Advice and Capterra).
- Have an up-to-date understanding of the market and competitive environment.
- Maintain a consistent brand voice and presence across all digital campaigns.
- Consistently track, measure, and analyze all campaigns (i.e., CTR, CPC, CPA, CAC).
- Automate processes, as much as possible.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field.
- Fluent English (both oral and written).
- 1+ years experience in paid acquisition, specializing in paid search and social for B2B SaaS companies.
- 1+ years experience in marketing to international enterprise customers.
- Demonstrable success testing and scaling paid advertising efforts.
- Experience in campaign management (i.e., Google AdWords, LinkedIn ads, Twitter Ads).
- Experience in using analytics tools for B2B (i.e., Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager).
- Being pro-active and show initiative, rather ask for forgiveness than for permission.
- Possesses strong marketing fundamentals.
- Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
Bonus points for experience with
- Similar role with other NLP or AI companies.
- Digital campaigns across the USA.
What do we offer
- Full-time job
- Flexible working hours (work 40h a week, distribute this work across the week)
- Work fully remote from anywhere (also after any pandemic)
- B2B or civil contract (umowa zlecenie)
- Competitive salary
- Learn, learn, learn (allocated budget for training/conferences)
- We have a rewarding system so that every team member benefits with more money when tagtog earns more money
- Working with clients from Fortune Global 500 companies
- Working remotely is sometimes challenging; we also meet in person for work & fun
- Space to experiment and innovate
Train your AI
with better data